BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ntsu -english version master code? on 10/12/2012, 11:38 am

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
I got bored with mw3 and decided to go back an play this. Now I'm having the same problem as some of the older post. Master codes does not work for me using button activator, or auto activator, tried on both versions. I also tried setting it up to press home as it loads player profile. This is bullshit I can run plenty of codes on mw3 but none on BO. Im guessing if you play on NTSC sc7e52 your fucked??? I Might also metion my aggravation comes from spending 4+ hours copying and pasting every single code from here into ocarina program. Only to find out thier not working. Evil or Very Mad

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
You do realize your complaining about codes that other people spend their free time making? They don't get paid, they do it for fun. If you want 100% working codes every time then learn to do it yourself. I understand your frustration but you must understand that the code makers are not obligated to do anything at all.

As for your problem... Can you get any codes at all to work properly on Black Ops?

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
Welohabi wrote:You do realize your complaining about codes that other people spend their free time making? They don't get paid, they do it for fun. If you want 100% working codes every time then learn to do it yourself. I understand your frustration but you must understand that the code makers are not obligated to do anything at all.

As for your problem... Can you get any codes at all to work properly on Black Ops?
Hope I didnt sound like I was bitchin about the codes. I Know these codes are good, that has been proven time and time again. That why Im frustrated, Its once again something stupid on my part or because I lack the knowledge or dont know where to look. I cant see the forest thru the trees.

I Thank the code makers for making seemingly boring games interesting again. I was pretty much done with my wii after playing BO and mw3 non-hacked forever up until two months ago. And dont worry I will learn how to code someday and be good at it. Im usually good at everything I do. My focus is spread thin right now with school, family and wii...

And no right now no codes are working but I'm waiting for the download of the sc7p52 version gonna install that one and run codes on and see it works. cant be no other reason than the wrong version. Is it the same inject and run method as MW3? Thanks Welohabi U Allright Man

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
What software are you loading your games with? Gecko OS? Neogamma? or a USB loader?

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
all codes work. your just doing it wrong

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
Welohabi wrote:What software are you loading your games with? Gecko OS? Neogamma? or a USB loader?
I use the USB loader GX with hooktype types set to global for mw3. I tried sc7p52 version 3 different ones and nothing. I tried swithing hooktype to osssleep thread nothing. I switched to all of strakn codes and then to ropers codes nothin. Edited three different version of master codes, bully,strakn,ropers to fit my name MyFaRTSrLumpy nothing working still. The only other codes I have got working on the other loader "Configurable USBLoader" were for Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, and Lego games.

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Inside of USB loader GX there are two menus to worry about. One will set all settings for all games. This is what the "global" setting refers to. Then there is the actual settings menu for individual games.

You always want to use OSsleepthread for the HOOKTYPE from my experience so far. Also make sure that you actually have OCARINA set to ON in the settings or it obviously will not work. Lastly try using just one simple code at a time such as a UAV code or something so that you can first tell that your codes work. No need in turning on 50 different codes. Just try one at first.

If you try all this and still have problems then just reply back. I also use USB Loader GX, so I should be able to help. Although I have never tried using codes on Black Ops(believe it or not). I will attempt to run a few codes myself if your still having problems and see If I can help you out.

Bully@WiiPlaza

You may be sick of seeing this topic, but it´s just true.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t2-tutorial-using-cheat-codes

Use the options provided and it´ll work 100%. It obviously must detect a .GCT file and only use ONE same path for .GCT files so that you won´t confuse with what´s loaded, overwritten or deleted ._.

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:You may be sick of seeing this topic, but it´s just true.
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t2-tutorial-using-cheat-codes

Use the options provided and it´ll work 100%. It obviously must detect a .GCT file and only use ONE same path for .GCT files so that you won´t confuse with what´s loaded, overwritten or deleted ._.
I figured it out Bully and Welohabi. I needed to start over and clear head for awhile. I kept thinking that changing the hooktype and cheats on would take affect without saving, if I loaded game strait away. Then the other problem is that I'm using about 6 different sd cards and when one would not work I would already have a different in the works on my computer. So I could move through things quicker, this caused me to have different setting every time I loaded a different sd card. I was assuming at times the changes where the same and were not. Moral of story "check each and every time when using multiple cards and KISS. Additionally, I was able to run things on both global or oss hooktypes. Now its a matter of what codes work together, still not sure which master code is working for me, cause when I try just Bully's by itself nothing happens, then when I try Ropers customizable one by itself nothing happens. But when I use them together stuff works?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum