Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2018

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 7:20 am

Why use ADF.LY?

2 Re: Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 5:44 pm

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
KalebTaylor wrote:Why use ADF.LY?

Because it is his site and he can do what he pleases.

Please help me earn some extra dropbox space. http://db.tt/9srKWou0

The energy you give, you shall receive.

3 Re: Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 8:53 pm

Welohabi wrote:
KalebTaylor wrote:Why use ADF.LY?

Because it is his site and he can do what he pleases.
Indeed. You´re better off than with rapid share/mega upload etc. and even google since they make you wait longer than ad.fly ultimately does. geek Since this site is for n00bs to leech everything for free anyways, I´ve good reasons to use adf.ly.

4 Re: Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 9:26 pm

Alright, no need to have a go at me. -_-

5 Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 10:04 pm

I just explained...

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 10/13/2012, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

6 Re: Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 10:58 pm

Code Creator
What is ist for a dumb question? It works and that's it. Oh and by the way: Mega upload is illegal and blocked by FBI. I use mediafire, so if you need to upload ask me. But adfly is also ok Smile
You should lock this topic.

7 Re: Why Adf.ly? on 10/13/2012, 11:20 pm

Mega Upload was just an example for one of the serious hosters.

Their waiting time used to be 25 till 45 seconds per download, inclusively a pop-up advertisement. Mediafire has 4-5 ad banners while downloading, also a few seconds to load the page and start the download. Rapidshare has ~15 seconds waiting time and keep showing you the advantages of purchasing a premium account. Downloading more files may make you wait a lot longer.

Still, people complain more about adf.ly with 5 seconds waiting time and 1 advertisement than the other sites.

Leeches aren´t supposed to demand anything anyways. Rolling Eyes We do our work for free and don´t owe someone.
Sooo, what´s the point again? Nevermind? Good.

Topic locked pirate

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum