BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dragon-FlyWolf10

avatar
I'm trying to learn how to get the letters I want to use for the X values, I already know the hex, I just need someone's help right now.
I'm trying to have "Weegeeish@Deviantart" as a name...I guess this name has one too many letters, and I'm only supposed to use 18 letters right? I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.


_________________

UCmoon -RIP-

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:I'm trying to learn how to get the letters I want to use for the X values, I already know the hex, I just need someone's help right now.
I'm trying to have "Weegeeish@Deviantart" as a name...I guess this name has one too many letters, and I'm only supposed to use 18 letters right? I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
scratch I am a little confused as to what you are asking but this is hex for.....
Dragon-FlyWolf10
-----------------
57656567 65656973
68404465 7669616E
74617274
-----------------
you already have the letters???
each xx is one letter just take one out...
Bully has a program somewhere, but I use this online one....
Arrow http://geckocodes.org/index.php?arsenal=3
^on the top box right hand side where it says ASCII,
just copy and paste your text over where it says "Converters By
James0x57."

and then click the down arrow under that box and your hex will appear in the box underneath.

Welohabi

avatar
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
remember to fill the remainder with zeros


_________________
Please help me earn some extra dropbox space. http://db.tt/9srKWou0

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Dragon-FlyWolf10

avatar
UCmoon wrote:
Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:I'm trying to learn how to get the letters I want to use for the X values, I already know the hex, I just need someone's help right now.
I'm trying to have "Weegeeish@Deviantart" as a name...I guess this name has one too many letters, and I'm only supposed to use 18 letters right? I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.
scratch I am a little confused as to what you are asking but this is hex for.....
Dragon-FlyWolf10
-----------------
57656567 65656973
68404465 7669616E
74617274
-----------------
you already have the letters???
each xx is one letter just take one out...
Bully has a program somewhere, but I use this online one....
Arrow http://geckocodes.org/index.php?arsenal=3
^on the top box right hand side where it says ASCII,
just copy and paste your text over where it says "Converters By
James0x57."

and then click the down arrow under that box and your hex will appear in the box underneath.
I don't have the letters, I just counted them and I think there is supposed to be a total of 18 letters in the profile name....the name I'm trying to get has 19. I'll try to use what you are showing me.


_________________

Dragon-FlyWolf10

avatar
Welohabi wrote:remember to fill the remainder with zeros
Isn't this name extender permanent?


_________________

Macopride64

avatar
Code Creator
You have to write in unicode.

I recommend using the following online ASCII to HEX converter. Just tweak the settings like in the image below and you can get it to work perfect.

http://textmechanic.com/ASCII-Hex-Unicode-Base64-Converter.html
Spoiler:


_________________
If you need me I'll be here

Welohabi

avatar
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:
Welohabi wrote:remember to fill the remainder with zeros
Isn't this name extender permanent?

by remainder, I meant to do this:

57656567 65656973
68404465 7669616E
74617274 00000000

Instead of this:

57656567 65656973
68404465 7669616E
74617274


_________________
Please help me earn some extra dropbox space. http://db.tt/9srKWou0

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Dragon-FlyWolf10

avatar
Welohabi wrote:
Dragon-FlyWolf10 wrote:
Welohabi wrote:remember to fill the remainder with zeros
Isn't this name extender permanent?

by remainder, I meant to do this:

57656567 65656973
68404465 7669616E
74617274 00000000

Instead of this:

57656567 65656973
68404465 7669616E
74617274

ok, got it


_________________

Dragon-FlyWolf10

avatar
Macopride64 wrote:You have to write in unicode.

I recommend using the following online ASCII to HEX converter. Just tweak the settings like in the image below and you can get it to work perfect.

http://textmechanic.com/ASCII-Hex-Unicode-Base64-Converter.html
Spoiler:

ok


_________________

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Macopride64 is right and Welohabi is wrong Razz

Wow, I didn´t know how to "translate" into unicode directly this way. Great. Goldeneye has a lot of unicode texts, you should know how to deal with it anyways: "Letter -> 00 -> Letter -> 00"


_________________

Welohabi

avatar
Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Shocked I thought it was just a regular ASCII -> HEX conversion. Whoops.. ulol


_________________
Please help me earn some extra dropbox space. http://db.tt/9srKWou0

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum