BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bigguy2685

Hey does anyone know where i could possible find a usb gecko for sale? This part goes toward Bully, who is freskk? He has wiiplaza, codeleakers, and a tag that says hes a nintendo admin, im just wondering so that way im not starting something.

AllAboutStout

Bigguy2685 wrote:Hey does anyone know where i could possible find a usb gecko for sale? This part goes toward Bully, who is freskk? He has wiiplaza, codeleakers, and a tag that says hes a nintendo admin, im just wondering so that way im not starting something.

Lol, Good luck.
Smile

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Use Ebay, It is your best chance.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

I start growing sick of the USB Gecko threads. I´ll make a sticky!

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder

6 Screw the Gecko!! on 10/31/2012, 3:13 pm

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
Dam I'm Guilty of it too. I didnt realize how many posts were on here. I've come to the conclusion that I dont need a Gecko and that anybody else interested in getting one shouldn even bother.
For the following reasons in my opinion.
The Wii Scene is dying at this point.
They will no longer be developing wii games since wii u is coming out.
Most of the games are already coded and hacked to death anyway. The ones that are left Bully,Seth and Welohabi are working on now.
With the cost of a new wii u it would be cheaper to hack xbox360 or ps3.
Anybody who has one for sale marks up the price knowing the demand for it.

Basically Im pretty disapointed, I realy wanted to be able to create my own codes. But due to the circumstances it seems I will remain a code leecher forever. Now I'm considering swithcing to ps3 just so I can play Black Ops 2, cause it aint coming out on the wii in the United States.

Xylon

Code Creator
I have listed them all before a few days blowup Can't you put all together? I think there are 5 or 6 topics Suspect May you should explain it for all again, and especially the new members, who wants to hack. uthink

Sincerely

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Powned2Death wrote:Dam I'm Guilty of it too. I didnt realize how many posts were on here. I've come to the conclusion that I dont need a Gecko and that anybody else interested in getting one shouldn even bother.
For the following reasons in my opinion.
The Wii Scene is dying at this point.
They will no longer be developing wii games since wii u is coming out.
Most of the games are already coded and hacked to death anyway. The ones that are left Bully,Seth and Welohabi are working on now.
With the cost of a new wii u it would be cheaper to hack xbox360 or ps3.
Anybody who has one for sale marks up the price knowing the demand for it.

Basically Im pretty disapointed, I realy wanted to be able to create my own codes. But due to the circumstances it seems I will remain a code leecher forever. Now I'm considering swithcing to ps3 just so I can play Black Ops 2, cause it aint coming out on the wii in the United States.

You are mostly correct, but it depends on your motives. If you want to hack because it is fun to you and not because you want to be a "FTW 1337 hacker" on COD or some other FPS then it is still worth it. I try to make new codes for random games and I enjoy it. I have not played an online Wii game in about 4 months now.

Bully@WiiPlaza

The later you get your USB Gecko the worse. Most good games have been hacked to crap and there´s not much left, except for the less popular games. The next console is coming, so yeah... it´s also taking time to become good. Now or never for the Wii! Twisted Evil

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
I could have had tons more fun if I would have gotten one of these back in the day of GameCube. It makes me sad. I bet it would have been way harder to learn back then though.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Welohabi wrote:I could have had tons more fun if I would have gotten one of these back in the day of GameCube. It makes me sad. I bet it would have been way harder to learn back then though.
Yeah, you can tell how less tutorials are around even today. When I started, there were like 4 of them totally, lol. The good shit had to be discovered by hard. Rolling Eyes

It´s fun as hell to use the USB Gecko and make codes. I´m enjoying for 3 years and almost aren´t tired of it xD There are frustrating moments and also shining ones. Very Happy

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
look on ebay! they have some good offers

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

Modder & Code Porter
i think addictron has some i beleive for $75

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
the best usb gecko offers are on craigslist

Sponsored content