BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!



Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/24/2012, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total


sycore


Have you got any working codes also will the Spanish codes from off gecko codes work my game is pal btw but I was looking at the codes and clicked sc7e52 and it says there for pal spanish

sycore


hello is there a code for when am host to stop it from ending the game due to poor connection and is there a force host code ?

juan112

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
sycore wrote:hello is there a code for when am host to stop it from ending the game due to poor connection and is there a force host code ?
yes Look in the forum or Google

sycore


Ok I looked on the black ops forum but didn't find them so I posted here what is the code called so it don't end the game due to poor connect

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
It doesn´t exist


_________________

sycore


Ok thank you

sycore


Hello I have been use you beastbot online and in combat training afta 2 days of useing the code it keeps freezeing my Wii everytime I get host online or start up combat traing

sycore


hello bully i was woundering if you could help i fond these codes today

Move During Countdown *Verified* [Bully@Wiiplaza]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
C0000000 00000005
3D808000 818C1600
2C0C0000 41820018
816C00C4 2C0B0004
4082000C 39600000
916C00C4 4E800020
E0000000 80008000
*Must have the "Verification Master Code" enabled*

Rapidfire *Verified* [Bully@Wiiplaza]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
C0000000 00000004
3D808000 818C1600
2C0C0000 4182000C
398CD878 D2CC0000
4E800020 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*Must have the "Verification Master Code"
enabled*

Infinite Ammo *Verified* [Bully@Wiiplaza]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
C0000000 00000007
3D808000 818C1600
2C0C0000 41820024
398CDBAC 396003E7
916C0000 916C0008
916C0010 916C0018
916C0020 916C0028
4E800020 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*Must have the "Verification Master Code" enabled*

but every time i use them i dont get them someone else does even in privert match and combat traing are these codes outdated

juan112

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
sycore wrote:hello bully i was woundering if you could help i fond these codes today

Move During Countdown *Verified* [Bully@Wiiplaza]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
C0000000 00000005
3D808000 818C1600
2C0C0000 41820018
816C00C4 2C0B0004
4082000C 39600000
916C00C4 4E800020
E0000000 80008000
*Must have the "Verification Master Code" enabled*

Rapidfire *Verified* [Bully@Wiiplaza]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
C0000000 00000004
3D808000 818C1600
2C0C0000 4182000C
398CD878 D2CC0000
4E800020 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*Must have the "Verification Master Code"
enabled*

Infinite Ammo *Verified* [Bully@Wiiplaza]
201D6324 FFFFFFFA
C0000000 00000007
3D808000 818C1600
2C0C0000 41820024
398CDBAC 396003E7
916C0000 916C0008
916C0010 916C0018
916C0020 916C0028
4E800020 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*Must have the "Verification Master Code" enabled*

but every time i use them i dont get them someone else does even in privert match and combat traing are these codes outdated

do you use the Verification Master Code?
I think the codes are old but I'm not sure

sycore


Yh I use the verification master code with them have you got the updated codes I think my verification master code is out dated as well

286Important Problems getting online with codes. on 6/5/2013, 9:40 am

MarkZuckerbergSuperhero

avatar
Just the other day I was trying to get online on black ops (with codes) and it said I needed an update. I tried updating it but nothing ever happened. Then I tried getting online normally and updated it and it worked. Please help ASAP! Question Question Exclamation Exclamation

CH90

avatar
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
MarkZuckerbergSuperhero wrote:Just the other day I was trying to get online on black ops (with codes) and it said I needed an update. I tried updating it but nothing ever happened. Then I tried getting online normally and updated it and it worked. Please help ASAP! Question Question Exclamation Exclamation

sounds weird but it seems that you get disabled all of your codes....of course that I'm just assuming that, because this never happened before Shocked

I think that you can delete that update in the wiisaves section Very Happy


_________________

MarkZuckerbergSuperhero

avatar
CH90 wrote:
sounds weird but it seems that you get disabled all of your codes....of course that I'm just assuming that, because this never happened before Shocked

I think that you can delete that update in the wiisaves section Very Happy

Nevermind, already got it fixed.

CH90

avatar
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
well, then this topic is SOLVED!
Do not feed the trol


_________________

xATMOSPHEREx

avatar
Um, I have no clue if I should be bumping this thread...but I need help.
I have a Code that I made and it works but I do not know how.

Big Name[xAtmospherex]
054C3D3B 40000000

I was told codes can't end in B, yet it works...
I need help.

T.B.W

avatar
Code Creator
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:Um, I have no clue if I should be bumping this thread...but I need help.
I have a Code that I made and it works but I do not know how.

Big Name[xAtmospherex]
054C3D3B 40000000

I was told codes can't end in B, yet it works...
I need help.

lol who da fuq are u?


_________________

xATMOSPHEREx

avatar
T.B.W@TBWMods wrote:
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:Um, I have no clue if I should be bumping this thread...but I need help.
I have a Code that I made and it works but I do not know how.

Big Name[xAtmospherex]
054C3D3B 40000000

I was told codes can't end in B, yet it works...
I need help.

lol who da fuq are u?
It is Redx Atmosphere, atmosphere@Tbwmods, ChrisG@Codeleakers Atmosphere@Codeleakers...Remember, Chris Atmosphere...

T.B.W

avatar
Code Creator
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:
T.B.W@TBWMods wrote:
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:Um, I have no clue if I should be bumping this thread...but I need help.
I have a Code that I made and it works but I do not know how.

Big Name[xAtmospherex]
054C3D3B 40000000

I was told codes can't end in B, yet it works...
I need help.

lol who da fuq are u?


It is Redx Atmosphere, atmosphere@Tbwmods, ChrisG@Codeleakers Atmosphere@Codeleakers...Remember, Chris Atmosphere...

oh lol i didnt know u started coding... anyways what game is that code for?


_________________

xATMOSPHEREx

avatar
T.B.W@TBWMods wrote:
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:
T.B.W@TBWMods wrote:
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:Um, I have no clue if I should be bumping this thread...but I need help.
I have a Code that I made and it works but I do not know how.

Big Name[xAtmospherex]
054C3D3B 40000000

I was told codes can't end in B, yet it works...
I need help.

lol who da fuq are u?




It is Redx Atmosphere, atmosphere@Tbwmods, ChrisG@Codeleakers Atmosphere@Codeleakers...Remember, Chris Atmosphere...



oh lol i didnt know u started coding... anyways what game is that code for?
I have been making mods/simple codes for a while...in the shadows lol...Its for Black ops

T.B.W

avatar
Code Creator
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:
T.B.W@TBWMods wrote:
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:
T.B.W@TBWMods wrote:
xATMOSPHEREx wrote:Um, I have no clue if I should be bumping this thread...but I need help.
I have a Code that I made and it works but I do not know how.

Big Name[xAtmospherex]
054C3D3B 40000000

I was told codes can't end in B, yet it works...
I need help.

lol who da fuq are u?






It is Redx Atmosphere, atmosphere@Tbwmods, ChrisG@Codeleakers Atmosphere@Codeleakers...Remember, Chris Atmosphere...





oh lol i didnt know u started coding... anyways what game is that code for?


I have been making mods/simple codes for a while...in the shadows lol...Its for Black ops
oh cool lol im gettin on black ops today to code


_________________

xATMOSPHEREx

avatar
Okay, Sounds good. I think I will be on also.

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
It can´t end in a B because the hex must be dividable by 4 when using 32 bit.
Happens when you´re a dvar n00b or just clueless in general.
It still works as long as it´s away by no more than 3.

Also, there was no keep in quoting every post, you two. Neutral


_________________

xATMOSPHEREx

avatar
Sorry bully...I am a n00b...So what do I do to it?

avenged sevenfold

avatar
Hey.I am new to this.I don't know if this is the right spot to post stuff.I have been looking for an always host hack or force host hack that works.So far,none of them have.Is there a code today that works for black ops wii?If so can you p.m me the code?It would be much appreciated.Thanks. Smile


_________________

juan112

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
avenged sevenfold wrote:Hey.I am new to this.I don't know if this is the right spot to post stuff.I have been looking for an always host hack or force host hack that works.So far,none of them have.Is there a code today that works for black ops wii?If so can you p.m me the code?It would be much appreciated.Thanks. Smile

try this

Code:
Force Host No Migrate [Bully@WiiPlaza]

F2485070 022C0001
38000000 00000000
F2485F88 027C0401
38000000 00000000
F248948C 022C0101
38000001 00000000
F248C4E4 027C0301
38000001 00000000



Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum