BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Bully@WiiPlaza

First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 8/24/2012, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

I can´t remember one...

tyd5

Could you possibly come up with an experience modifier? I've looked all over the place and can't find one :/

Bully@WiiPlaza

tyd5 wrote:Could you possibly come up with an experience modifier? I've looked all over the place and can't find one :/
It is there, instant level 50. Wink

tyd5

How is it supposed to work? Do I activate it or does it just suddenly say level 50? I tried playing and couldn't figure that out. confused

tyd5

Also I was hoping it would be a experience modifier like a 5x experience thing. That way it doesn't take the fun out of prestiging.

Bully@WiiPlaza

tyd5 wrote:Also I was hoping it would be a experience modifier like a 5x experience thing. That way it doesn't take the fun out of prestiging.
Basically not possible (anymore). Yes, it will suddenly say that you´re level 50 when you log into your account (with the code enabled). Either you level up normally or you cheat level 50, there´s nothing in between.

tyd5

I can't get it to work. I tried the 15th prestige one as well. What could I be doing wrong? Also, in the event that the hack works, would it be a permanent change or would it disappear after I started without the code?

On another note regarding your verification code section (wouldn't let me comment) I had a similiar problem. The only code that would run with the verification master was the Beastbot. I tried running them alone, just the master and the code, and it did not work. Is this a fixable problem?

Bully@WiiPlaza

tyd5 wrote:On another note regarding your verification code section (wouldn't let me comment) I had a similiar problem. The only code that would run with the verification master was the Beastbot. I tried running them alone, just the master and the code, and it did not work. Is this a fixable problem?
It definitely works for pal-ger and pal-english. I can´t mess with ntsc-u because of the region issues.

tyd5

Oh alright, I get it.
You didn't answer my first question though Neutral

Bully@WiiPlaza

tyd5 wrote:Oh alright, I get it.
It just works and there´s no issue with it. Rolling Eyes

SharinganXMEW2

Hey Bully Smile
Don't know if you remember me commenting on your videos Razz

Is it possible to make a code that lets more than two lethal equipment? Like 3 Tomahawks in one class?Razz
Also, an address that you can put on a code to stop conflicting codes freeze with each other?

Tnx Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

SharinganXMEW2 wrote:
Is it possible to make a code that lets more than two lethal equipment? Like 3 Tomahawks in one class?Razz
Also, an address that you can put on a code to stop conflicting codes freeze with each other?

Tnx Smile
Lethal and tactical filled with a lethal may work, but no more.
Second: No (don´t use conflicting codes).

SharinganXMEW2

Yea, cause i was using the class mode.
With my 2 Tomahawks, the 2nd Lethal is replaced with a semtex Razz
But i want 3 Tomahawks, so maybe the tactical idea would be good.

But with the 2nd request, i was just wondering since the Enable Campaign Image code wont work for me :'(

Tnx again.

Bully@WiiPlaza

SharinganXMEW2 wrote:
But with the 2nd request, i was just wondering since the Enable Campaign Image code wont work for me :'(
^ Idk, not my code.

SharinganXMEW2 wrote:Yea, cause i was using the class mode.
With my 2 Tomahawks, the 2nd Lethal is replaced with a semtex Razz
But i want 3 Tomahawks, so maybe the tactical idea would be good.
Too bad, strakn didn´t support all configuration options on black ops classes... I´m not going to challenge his program with one made by me.

SharinganXMEW2

Aright Smile
Would it be possible if to make an aimbot that lock on enemies through walls close to you?

gamefreak313

non host ivisablity

tyd5

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
tyd5 wrote:Oh alright, I get it.
It just works and there´s no issue with it. Rolling Eyes
Ok. Realized i forgot the master activator but when i have the master activator on, it says Nintendo WiFi instead of black ops online and it wont connect to the internet. Is it possible that the master code is causing that? scratch

tyd5

gamefreak313 wrote:non host ivisablity
Are you requesting invisibility or invincibility? Invincibility would ruin the point and be too obvious.

Bully@WiiPlaza

he wants invisibility

tyd5

Could you do that? And do class mod codes interfere with your level 50 code?

EDIT: I just tried with no codes but Instant Level 50 and the Master. It came up with NWFC instead of Black Ops Online again. I'm really confused. At this point I'm sure its the master that is causing the weird downgrade. Is it possible you could edit the code to be button activated instead?

Bully@WiiPlaza

tyd5 wrote:Could you do that? And do class mod codes interfere with your level 50 code?

EDIT: I just tried with no codes but Instant Level 50 and the Master. It came up with NWFC instead of Black Ops Online again. I'm really confused. At this point I'm sure its the master that is causing the weird downgrade. Is it possible you could edit the code to be button activated instead?
Yes, remove the first line and put a button activator.

Btw. I tested this as .gct file and I just can´t replicate that problem Rolling Eyes

B0B

I have a problem I use the NTSC-U version of Black Ops and every code I use with the master activator down-grades my game and freezes it upon connection to the Wi-Fi servers, any suggestions or are they just not gonna work?

tyd5

Would:
28200F40 7FFF8000
Work? It's home button right?

tyd5

B0B wrote:I have a problem I use the NTSC-U version of Black Ops and every code I use with the master activator down-grades my game and freezes it upon connection to the Wi-Fi servers, any suggestions or are they just not gonna work?
That's exactly what we're discussing.

Bully@WiiPlaza

tyd5 wrote:Would:
28200F40 7FFF8000
Work? It's home button right?
Yes.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum