BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Amendment 64 on 11/7/2012, 9:14 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
too bad i dont live in colorado Sad

but finally marijuana is legalized completely somewhere Twisted Evil

god bless america

Colorado's Amendment 64 will allow adults over 21 to possess up to an ounce of marijuana, though using the drug publicly would be banned. The amendment would allow people to grow up to six marijuana plants in a private, secure area.

Washington's measure establishes a system of state-licensed marijuana growers, processors and stores, where adults can buy up to an ounce. It also establishes a standard blood test limit for driving under the influence.

The Washington measure was notable for its sponsors and supporters, who ranged from public health experts and wealthy high-tech executives to two former top Justice Department's officials in Seattle, U.S. Attorneys John McKay and Kate Pflaumer.

"Marijuana policy reform remains an issue where the people lead and the politicians follow," said Ethan Nadelmann of the Drug Policy Alliance, which opposes the co-called "war on drugs." ''But Washington state shows that many politicians are beginning to catch up."

Estimates show pot taxes could bring in hundreds of millions of dollars a year, but the sales won't start until state officials make rules to govern the legal weed industry.

read more at http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8876577

2 Re: Amendment 64 on 11/7/2012, 9:41 am

Powned2Death

Newb Level Helper
Washinton State got it too!! I'm pissed I voted here in Pa and its not on the ballot. And the three guys that were for it here in Pa were not an option to vote for. Bullshit Evil or Very Mad
But Fuck ya for those two states its a step in the right direction cheers smoke

3 Re: Amendment 64 on 11/7/2012, 10:37 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
[surprised] I have to go to Colorado right now! Just kidding.

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

4 Re: Amendment 64 on 11/8/2012, 7:43 pm

niche9111

I'm waiting for Cali to get it too.. Got a script, but would be great to see it legalized. P.S. Dream Queen by far the best strain. blowup

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum