BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/9/2012, 4:06 am

Beldis


who does play on computer mw2 or mw3?

im playin it
if youre interested to play with me post your name in this thread

2 Re: MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/9/2012, 8:59 am

Powned2Death

avatar
Newb Level Helper
I have it on my computer loaded with all the hacks allready, But I have'nt played it but one time. The other things is I just got a programmble controller, but havent had time to mess with it cause Im busy with school right now. So yeah at some point I will veg out on this and play with you hard core style. I dont know my user name cause it generates a new one everytime to prevent getting banned as far as I know . But I will PM you when Im getting on there. Maybe you could PM yours and Ill have for when I do

3 Re: MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/9/2012, 9:37 pm

Beldis


Powned2Death wrote:I have it on my computer loaded with all the hacks allready, But I have'nt played it but one time. The other things is I just got a programmble controller, but havent had time to mess with it cause Im busy with school right now. So yeah at some point I will veg out on this and play with you hard core style. I dont know my user name cause it generates a new one everytime to prevent getting banned as far as I know . But I will PM you when Im getting on there. Maybe you could PM yours and Ill have for when I do

ok

can you give me links for these hacks too?
I havent found a good hack for FourDeltaOne

4 Re: MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/10/2012, 1:02 am

SnB@BWH

avatar
Admin & Writer
On the PC versions of COD do you have to be host in order to use lets say godmode or infinite ammo? Like you do in the Wii version or do the hacks work all of the time? I've always wanted to know this. Because if it does work all of the time whether you're host or non host and if it's easy to setup the hacks then I might actually buy this MW2 when Christmas comes since that is pretty much the only COD game that I don't have besides COD 3. I even have Finest Hour and Big Red One for PS2. I would've really liked to play multiplayer online in Big Red One, but I don't have one of those LAN adapters to go online on the PS2.


_________________


Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

5 Re: MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/10/2012, 3:39 am

Beldis


shitnbitch wrote:On the PC versions of COD do you have to be host in order to use lets say godmode or infinite ammo? Like you do in the Wii version or do the hacks work all of the time? I've always wanted to know this. Because if it does work all of the time whether you're host or non host and if it's easy to setup the hacks then I might actually buy this MW2 when Christmas comes since that is pretty much the only COD game that I don't have besides COD 3. I even have Finest Hour and Big Red One for PS2. I would've really liked to play multiplayer online in Big Red One, but I don't have one of those LAN adapters to go online on the PS2.

you have to be host for godmode and inf ammo

6 Re: MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/10/2012, 9:26 am

Powned2Death

avatar
Newb Level Helper
Hey beldis I tried to PM you the whole file with hacks already on it.

7 Re: MW2 + MW3 on FourDeltaOne on 11/10/2012, 9:12 pm

Beldis


Powned2Death wrote:Hey beldis I tried to PM you the whole file with hacks already on it.

ok thx

i got until yet 1 very nice mw2 hack =D

i only need hacks for mw3

do you need my e-mail?

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum