BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Multiplayer Statistics Modifier on 11/9/2012, 7:37 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 



Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/8/2014, 9:16 am; edited 4 times in total


_________________

2 Re: Multiplayer Statistics Modifier on 11/9/2012, 1:30 pm

SnB@BWH

avatar
Admin & Writer
Does this program reverse the hex so you don't have to? What I mean is: say if I put 270F in the code for 'kills' and in the game I get 1,500,000 kills instead of 9999 because that's what I get or something close to 1,500,000 when I use the stats modifier code. I heard from some one that you have to reverse the hex if the code does that, but I forget how to do that.


_________________

3 Re: Multiplayer Statistics Modifier on 11/9/2012, 9:08 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
shitnbitch wrote:Does this program reverse the hex so you don't have to? What I mean is: say if I put 270F in the code for 'kills' and in the game I get 1,500,000 kills instead of 9999 because that's what I get or something close to 1,500,000 when I use the stats modifier code. I heard from some one that you have to reverse the hex if the code does that, but I forget how to do that.
Yes, it reverses the stats in order to do things correctly! I´ve tested and it´s a blast. Google for "Little Endian" that´s the solution. Less worthly bytes come first and so on. Wink


_________________

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Unfortunately they froze the leaderboards a while back.

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
I never cared anyways.
Leaderboards are for no-lifes and nerds. Razz


_________________

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Apparently this guy named Casper said he's gonna un-freeze the leaderboards (bullshit). But his Wii broke xD.

7 Re: Multiplayer Statistics Modifier on 6/5/2013, 10:54 am

Mr.Money

avatar
TheDetonator wrote:Apparently this guy named Casper said he's gonna un-freeze the leaderboards (bullshit). But his Wii broke xD.
I wish someone would do that


_________________

8 Re: Multiplayer Statistics Modifier on 6/5/2013, 12:03 pm

CH90

avatar
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
Mr.Money wrote:
TheDetonator wrote:Apparently this guy named Casper said he's gonna un-freeze the leaderboards (bullshit). But his Wii broke xD.
I wish someone would do that

apparently it seems that most hates leaderboards Twisted Evil


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum