BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
Yesterday at 7:58 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Read what's in the spoiler first.

Spoiler:
I will try to post as much as I can because my fucking sister turned off the fucking computer right when I was about to post the link here and all of the information about the program just because she was pissed off about something and she has to make everyone else feel bad too. I'm actually really sad, in fact I was crying for a few minutes because I basically typed the topic into a book if you know what I mean and then it turned into a blank sheet of paper and now I have to start all over again. I will try to type it all over again the best I can.

Here's mine and Xylon's web browser:

Picture:

Spoiler:

I would upload more pictures, but my screenshot print screen button isn't working at the moment, but it was before my fucking bitch ass sister turned off my fucking computer!  Evil or Very Mad

One thing to know is that when you type your URL in the URL box it won't search for the website if you press "Enter" on your keyboard. You have to click on "Go" which is located on the right side of the URL box in order to search for the website. I'll hopefully be able to fix this in one of the next updates.

Overall this is a really good web browser because it saves up a lot of room because it's only 31 KB! And a bunch of other cool stuff too, but I can't really think of them right now and I think you know why. I'll update this post tomorrow with other stuff once I get my mind off of somethings.

Credits also go to Xylon for helping me with the program and fixing an error for me.

If you want the next version to be released soon please subscribe to Xylon on his YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Xylcore?feature=mhee He needs 10 more subscribers. I also need this post to get at least 3 thumbs up that way we know that way we know you like the program we made & you want us to make another version or even another program.

Thanks! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

DOWNLOAD

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

Xylon

Code Creator
Hehe, very nice ;D Thanks^^

Beldis

Is this for the Wii or Computer?

Xylon

Code Creator
For computer. It's a webbrowser like Firefox or Opera.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Good work, but unfortunately it won´t beat Firefox or others.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
It will never beat the actual Internet browsers no matter how much we code it. It's just like what you said in one of your other posts "Just remember, big programs weren't made by one or two people, they were made by a lot of people." or something like that. I don't even know what the actual Internet browsers were created with, but whatever it is it probably isn't released to the general public and if it is it probably isn't free. And thanks! It means a lot to me to hear from someone like you saying "Good Work" to me. Thank you. Smile

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
that was made with visual basics.....

Bully@WiiPlaza

I know right, pretty obvious. Oze also made such a similar browser with auto-reload function to boost youtube views down in 2009, hehehe. It´s patched now though. Neutral

Xylon

Code Creator
Mhh...But still good work shitnbitch^^

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Thanks! But I didn't build the program by myself. Wink

Xylon

Code Creator
Yeah, but me too. xD I have used my 2nd talent and have looked, searched and so on. And at some time I had it ^^. I only tried to fix your problem^^ Unfortunaly it doesn't worked, so I sent you the full code. Really wierd that the part doesn't worked...may the problem was in the code which uses the progress bar uthink
But you have change some things, right? Did you wanted to make the same browser layout? ^^

AllAboutStout

What version of windows is that in the screen cap? lol
and also, does this use Internet Explorer? it opened a pop-up through IE.

Bully@WiiPlaza

ReForger2231. wrote:What version of windows is that in the screen cap? lol
It´s XP (I guess).

Xylon

Code Creator
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
ReForger2231. wrote:What version of windows is that in the screen cap? lol
It´s XP (I guess).
Yes, the old XP I think. But is has not to do with IE. It's an self made browser.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I think he is talking about the link I put in there for this website. Whatever your default browser is that's the browser that will come up when you click the link to this site. Yes, it is Windows XP. To be more precise it is Windows XP Home Edition version 2002 Service Pack 3. If you don't know how to figure out what specific Operating System your computer is go to "start", then go to "control panel", then go to "system" and it should tell you what specific Operating System you have.

[LKWP]FALADOR

Lol not good work. All he did was drag web browser in to the form and mess with the properties such as text. My 6 year old cousin could do this.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Actually, you may not be aware, but that was the first program I made in VB.NET when I still didn't know what programming was really about. I was just starting to learn about programming. And Xylon helped me, so I gave him credits as well. Could I have done better now? Prolly... Do you think God just zaps knowledge into people's brains because they don't know what they want to?! You just can't fucking master anything the second you start doing it!

Programming is like English, infact, it pretty much is! You have to learn it and no, it's impossible to master ANY language! You claim you know all these fucking programming languages and I don't see shit all from you! Telling other people that you know more than they do when you don't is just ridiculous and quite funny actually! Let's see some of your programs that you made! AND DON'T YOU EVER DARE FUCKING TELL ANYONE HOW TO DO SOMETHING THAT THEY KNOW MORE ABOUT THAN YOU!

[LKWP]FALADOR

Ha, yes you are better at scripting than I am because you know how to write a few simple lines in visual basic and maybe in a few other languages (sarcasm). If you want I can actually help you learn CSS, HTML, Lua, Python, Java, JavaScript, PHP, Powershell, Ruby, Perl, Pascal, SQL, Haskell, and COBOL and any other basic scripting language. The other languages that I work on I can not help you because I do not fully understand them myself and still require some help on them. You ask why I never release any programs for this website? Because I mostly make programs/exploits/applications that do not even pertain to anything listed on this website, and I keep my mod menus to myself for the fear of credit stealing. I see it all the time, people will always go in to your menu and overwrite your name with their's and act like they made the damn menu (excuse my language). It is almost as bad as the credit stealing of codes on codeleakers.

Bully@WiiPlaza

The funny thing is that so many people claim to be godly coders and whatnot but there's nothing behind their talking. What they release is either a joke, stolen or they supposedly keep it all to themselves LOL. Hot air n00bz. smoke

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I used to actually "steal" other people's programs off YouTube without giving them credits and whatnot. I just wanted to use their examples and make my own version of their programs. But now I know a lot more stuff about programming, software, licenses, etc. I was a really big n00b back then. lol

Bully@WiiPlaza

I also "steal" functions and whatnot which solve problems in my Java programs which I googled and found a working solution for. Actually, it's only for getting reminded of my possibilities and for reading quality answers in case I feel too lazy coding it myself (and making mistakes which I have to find and fix again) or if I don't know how. Most likely the latter.^^

Anyone thinking it's a n00b move:
You have no clue about programming, it's the opposite.
"Reuse what you can and write what is new only." Wink

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
lol That's exactly what I have to do sometimes because you can't just have the information pop into your head. The only problem I have with programming is coding. I can design a nice GUI, know where everything is in the IDE, know what every control does, etc. It's just knowing what to write to get the program do exactly what you want.

[LKWP]FALADOR

Actually not keeping it all to myself, I just prefer not to share programs I make unless there is a profit to be made, or if there is actually someone worth giving them too. I could out script anyone on this website considering I am the one responsible for most mod menus on Ps3 and Xbox 360. Wii is going to shit anyways and so I guess this is the last time I sign in to such a horribly designed forum page full of wanna-be-hacking teens that are so worried about Nintendo Wifi connection going down. Choco mods out kids.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
That's fine because we didn't enjoy having you either! Wink

Bully@WiiPlaza

He is right with the profit thing, I'm just too kind to you n00bz with all of my free programs and codes but crying about adf.ly and a donation link. Just fuck off then xDDDDDD

If I went to work instead, I'd earn 30 times or even more money. I do have a job also. Wink

Do you prefer getting nothing or paid (Falador) or giving something little in return such as seeing ads, doing a donation and / or proper testing (me)? You decide...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum