BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wii VS. Wii U CoD Community on 12/28/2012, 4:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Uhm... Shocked
the last few days, I´ve played Black Ops II on the Wii U.

Today, I used my Wii again and played some Black Ops. Wow, the Wii people were sooo retarded compared to the Wii U. 1 or 2 were just standing around waiting to be killed and others ran from behind me straight in front of me to be shot. I could´ve went positive just with knifing while on the Wii U I barely go positive whitout excessive camping or luck.

People snipe crazily good if they do (CCP quickscope and hardscope *cough*) and once they get good streaks you keep getting killed at least 5 times per match (scorestreak kills gives them score for the next streaks). 95% (?) use the CCP while I use the Wii Remote. Everyone gives their best. It feels like only the core gamers play it for now.

There are ~3000 people online, it keeps increasing every day.

2 Re: Wii VS. Wii U CoD Community on 12/28/2012, 4:38 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Maybe their batteries ran out or something and maybe your overhead name didn't render quick enough for them to see it or it was too small for them to see it. That's why I use the player overhead name size modifier hack and the hack for when you put your cursor on an enemy their names always show until you put it on someone else. Do you have a Wii U or were you playing it somewhere else like those stores that let you play the game before you buy it?

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

3 Re: Wii VS. Wii U CoD Community on 12/28/2012, 4:48 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

I have one myself.

4 Re: Wii VS. Wii U CoD Community on 12/28/2012, 5:02 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I really want to get one, but they're too expensive. I'll probably wait a year or two for the prices to go down, then I'll think about getting it.

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

5 Re: Wii VS. Wii U CoD Community on 12/28/2012, 5:56 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

I just didn´t have anything else for Christmas so I got one. I usually would find it too expensive aswell, but oh well. I can´t complain besides this.

6 Re: Wii VS. Wii U CoD Community on 12/28/2012, 9:29 pm

Beldis

I maybe will buy it , too but now im playing Computer MW3 so I'm not playing much wii or anything

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum