BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I need help with a black screen issue in USB Loader GX. The game I'm trying to run is Call of Duty World At War. Whenever I run the game with hacks I always get a black screen and my Wiimote turns off. The game runs perfectly fine without hacks, but when I use hacks it gives me a black screen. Mrs. UCMoon helped me with the same problem when I was trying to get The Conduit 2 to run with hacks. She said I needed to delete any extra .gct files and .txt files on my Security Digital card and I had to start all over again. I did exactly that and it worked! But when I do it with World At War it doesn't work, it just gives me a black screen. I might need to look at it again and keep trying, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this and how they fixed it or if they just know how to fix the problem. The game is the NTSC version. I would like to know how to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks! I'll give +1 Rep to anyone who gives me the solution(s) to my problem.

Read what's in the spoiler, especially the Administrators.

Spoiler:
I know that we aren't supposed to post ISOs or anything like that, but if we also aren't allowed to post anything that has to do with ISOs such as this just let me know and I'll delete my post and I'll just PM someone to help me instead, only if PMing stuff that's related to ISOs is allowed.

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
try only using one code to begin with... it sounds like one of your codes could be bad.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Ok, thanks. I'll try that and see if it works. I think it might be the command code that I'm using.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Never (okay, in 99% of the cases) use codes for CoD without some sort of activator if you don´t want to randomly freeze and black screen.

Note!
F2 codes (the ones I often make) already are conditional.

I usually make ALL of my codes the way they are supposed to be used. With activator when it´s needed and so on. I know the Wiitards very well.

If they suddenly start editing my codes (without any hints on doing so) and freeze or mess them up with pointless or wrong shit, they deserve to be butthurt.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Thanks, Welohabi and Bully. I removed some of the codes that I thought were bad and I only used Bully's F2 codes and it worked! Thanks so much guys for helping me out.

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Nice to hear you fixed the problem, congratulations.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Solved and locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum