BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I need a command for command prompt (CMD) as soon as possible! Actually I need it sooner than as soon as possible because I need to delete system32 on everyone's computer at school by 7:30 AM EST or 1:30 PM German Time tomorrow! 7:30 AM is when I get ready to go to school.

I need a WORKING command that can be uploaded to every single computer running under the school's Internet Protocol address.

If you have a working command please post it here or PM me. I would rather have one that the school's administrators haven't blocked. It doesn't really matter what you have just post it here as long as it can delete system32 off of everyone's computer running under the same IP address I will take it and give you a +rep as I really need this command.

I really need this badly! I'm probably going to go to jail if I get caught, but f*ck it I don't care!

Thank you to anyone who can help me or give me tips on how I can do this stuff without getting caught or something like that. Thank you! Oh! I almost forgot... please.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
Go to program downloads and look at the post "system killer"

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I already tried that on the school's computer and it works, but it doesn't delete system32. It just turns off the computer and it restarts it. Thanks for the virus though. Smile

Do you know how to upload commands to someone's computer that's on the same network as you? If you can tell me how to do that I can just do the rest.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
it defiantly deletes it. maybe your school has security like mine.

i found out you can access command prompt at school with a program called PyCMD

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
C:\Windows\System32

Why do you need to damage the schools computers?

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
angle
This is your conscious telling you to be careful and think before you react.

With that being said...
Twisted Evil Give em hell!

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
Welohabi wrote:C:\Windows\System32

Why do you need to damage the schools computers?

simple answer. because its fun. i do it all the time Razz

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Seth is right, it's fun. I actually found out how to bypass the security with a few different commands that I Googled. There's actually a folder that my dumbass Geography teacher put on everyone's desktop that's in our Geography class so they can hand in assignments by putting the assignment in their folder and then the assignment shows up on the teacher's computer. It has the students usernames and student ID numbers on each of the folders that belongs to them. It's pretty stupid that he just wouldn't put each of the students folders on their own desktop. He's so f*cking stupid!

Guess what each student's password is? The first two letters of their last name capitalized and then the first two letters of their first name uncapitalized and then the last three numbers of their student ID number. So, if your name was Frank Woods and your student ID was 123-456-789-539 the password would look like this: WOfr539

That's how I logged on to everyone's computer and deleted all of their homework and notes and everything less than two weeks before exams. lmfao!

I did get caught though... but I didn't even get in the slightest of shit. The only thing that the principal did to me was make me promise to never do anything like that again or I won't be able to go on the computers for 3 days. She didn't even tell my parents. lol Razz

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Just remember your having fun at someone else's expense. Karma is a bitch man and it always comes back to bite you.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
shitnbitch wrote:Seth is right, it's fun. I actually found out how to bypass the security with a few different commands that I Googled. There's actually a folder that my dumbass Geography teacher put on everyone's desktop that's in our Geography class so they can hand in assignments by putting the assignment in their folder and then the assignment shows up on the teacher's computer. It has the students usernames and student ID numbers on each of the folders that belongs to them. It's pretty stupid that he just wouldn't put each of the students folders on their own desktop. He's so f*cking stupid!

Guess what each student's password is? The first two letters of their last name capitalized and then the first two letters of their first name uncapitalized and then the last three numbers of their student ID number. So, if your name was Frank Woods and your student ID was 123-456-789-539 the password would look like this: WOfr539

That's how I logged on to everyone's computer and deleted all of their homework and notes and everything less than two weeks before exams. lmfao!

I did get caught though... but I didn't even get in the slightest of shit. The only thing that the principal did to me was make me promise to never do anything like that again or I won't be able to go on the computers for 3 days. She didn't even tell my parents. lol Razz

lolwat? how did you get caught? i do that type of shit all the damn time

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
The teacher logged on to her computer and could see what I was doing because they have a thing on their computer that can see what everyone else is doing and they can disable your Internet and log you out and everything. I should've used a proxy somehow, but even then she would get suspicious because I would've been the only person in the whole classroom that she isn't able to see what I was doing.

Don't you worry, I'll figure out a way next time to not get caught. Next time I'll get the best hackers in my school to join me and we'll destroy the school's computers.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
oh yea i hate when teachers go on and look at what your doing

[LKWP]FALADOR

shitnbitch wrote:The teacher logged on to her computer and could see what I was doing because they have a thing on their computer that can see what everyone else is doing and they can disable your Internet and log you out and everything. I should've used a proxy somehow, but even then she would get suspicious because I would've been the only person in the whole classroom that she isn't able to see what I was doing.

Don't you worry, I'll figure out a way next time to not get caught. Next time I'll get the best hackers in my school to join me and we'll destroy the school's computers.

You are not going to be able to do it so easily.... you will need access to every computer to insure success. I would just put the batch file on a usb and put an auto run/open feature on it. Also log in as someone else as chance to not get caught

Last edited by [LKWP]FALADOR on 1/9/2013, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out important details)

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
My suggestion is booting backtrack 5 from a flash drive

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Lol Seth, he have to know what to do after that. You would hope he could figure it out though.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
I do that all the time plus they can't watch you if your running backtrack. But a trick I have discovered is just leave your mouse still and watch it closely, if it flickers ever so slightly, that means your teacher/ administrator is watching your computer. Your mouse flickers because it's transferring data. If you press the prtscr key it's basically the same, you will see the mouse flash when you hit that key. So you have to strike when you know they aren't looking.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum