BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
6/24/2017, 6:32 am by Sloth@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I Googled "supermanmodsv4" and I scrolled down to the bottom of the page to see what there was and I found this cool little site. It shows the statistics of the person's YouTube channel.

Now we can tell if someone is cheating their views or whatever or not.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/supermanmodsv4

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
This page makes my laptop act nuts. lol

The energy you give, you shall receive.

Bully@WiiPlaza

LOL, awesome.
Look at the "Daily Video Views" with the insane peaks xDD

361013 total views on one day (07.10.2012) and 186 on another (11.01.2013).
What a damn cheater fag he is

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
What I don't understand is that you're way more of a hacker than Superman, but you don't even cheat your views! Everyone of your views, likes and subs are real (I hope lol). He had to cheat all of his.

You're right, he's a fag. How can I prove this? He gets banned from every site he goes to. No one likes him and he stole credit on one or more of Seth's codes. I think it was the wall hack non host and for all players when host.

Who knows, he could even be signed up on this site and we don't know it!

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

Bully@WiiPlaza

He is in need to cheat his numbers because he sucks ass and wants to appear cool while I´m fine with what I legitly get. Even though, it´s a bit too less :s

There are some codes on geckocodes where he put other people´s codes into a different codetype (06) to take full credit. xD Also, the only codes he can make himself (without stealing anyone´s prework) are dvars. Actually, dvars are also known to work and do what people described on modding sites. Taken meanly, it´s not his own work once again. Rolling Eyes

I don´t even know if he really has a USB Gecko or just lies. He makes videos about mods made by other people and mentions it in one sentence so that nobody can say he´s stealing them. He´s black, btw. The first few days I made the site he spammed it with ~50 posts in 1 day. What a fag in general. Well, let´s stop hating on him.

luuk

there is a bug in youtube some vids get insane many views but infact there dont truth

My FC = 5243-9892-4716

Bully@WiiPlaza

No it´s not. Some people legitly get a ton of views and some people cheat.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum