BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think about Xylon?

23% 23% [ 11 ]
23% 23% [ 11 ]
25% 25% [ 12 ]
19% 19% [ 9 ]
2% 2% [ 1 ]
2% 2% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
6% 6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 48

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Xylon Voting! on 1/15/2013, 10:59 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

I decided to do a voting about him. If I notice that someone is boosting votes by creating multiple accounts or anything like that he may get banned. That counts for everyone.

I want to see how most people think about him, hope everything is covered. Smile

2 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/15/2013, 11:50 pm

Macopride64

Code Creator
Why did he get banned? Lol

3 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 1:05 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@Macopride64 Seth just doesn't like him. I don't even think Xylon wants to come back, BUT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THAT. I'll message him on Skype and see what he says about this.

Thanks for doing this, Bully.

4 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 2:54 am

I was banned, because I had an argue with Seth. I wanted to end it and so I apologized. I get the moderator rights, and Seth have deleted me from the group, because he hate me. I got Partial Moderator rights, but I hadn't the time to look at the many information’s and rules. So I have made two mistakes about moving a topic. Now I had read it in 3 days because I wanted to prove myself, but Seth has banned me again.

I think I have made good work for this forum, not only shit (Seth said it)
He insulted me many times. He also has changed my gender, my user rank and so on to "Faggot". Thanks to Bully for removing.

I also thank you to get this chance. I only wanted to help here. Every day I came back from school I've looked if someone needed help. And I have helped many of you, right?
When I was banned the 2nd time, I wanted to send my friends messages, but Seth banned me again and again.
Spoiler:

Click on the images, and then you will see it better

Maybe I'm not as good as Seth in coding, but I haven't done those things, have I? I was so active, because I wanted to help and changes many things in this forum.
I also know much about CSS, I helped Bully with the search box, the font sizes and I have plans about hovering the menus.
These are things I have seen:
Spoiler:

Information wasn't a post-it topic, the popup windows was small, the Facebook login was made

And these are banners I've made for the forum, because it changes very often, and I thought Bully needs a few more:
Spoiler:

And my bad votes are because Seth. Look in his statistics at negative votes...But I also have done it, because I was angry on him.
Who of you also don't like what he does?
So if you vote for keep him banned I can't help here...
The best thing were if you vote for deserve moderator rights.
I would be making it very serious.
And another thing: My English. Many people say that my English isn't well. And its right, I don't speak very well, but every of you understand me, don't you? Shitnbitch said that it is perfectly fine Wink
And I think I don't need a good language for being a moderator...If I read the information’s again those mistakes would not happen again...
If we think about why I'm banned, we can see that it’s weird. Why am I banned? Because I got the moderator rights and Seth bleated around only, to get me away from the forum. I feel treated unfairly, because I wanted to prove my abilities as moderator, but Seth doesn’t want it.
If Seth deletes this post I will send it again. It can be that I have to make a new account for this...

So it's on you, clearly I don't vote....

5 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 5:01 am

Macopride64

Code Creator
LOL@This forum.

6 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 5:11 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

I don´t vote either.

7 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 7:01 am

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
This is too much drama. I don't think he should have been banned in the first place, only removed from mod.

This whole situation annoys me. If Xylon gets mod again. I want removed from my position please. Then I can go back to worrying about codes, and not moderating another moderator. In the time he has been gone, the amount of posts I have to edit/change/move has dropped by about half. Also the moderator of any forum should speak the main language of the forum clearly. I can understand him most the time but not all. Although, I might have read his words multiple times before I completely understood what he was trying to say.

You tell me? His Bad English + (Your typical noob looking for help) = CONFUSION

The energy you give, you shall receive.

8 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 8:19 am

I've said it many times...I hadn't read the informations before. I know how to moderate a forum; I'm an administrator in two forums. But I hadn't the time to look at all.
And I wonder why you can't understand me so as good as Shitnbitch Surprised But I think when I speak it a while, I will be better.
I don't want that you removed from moderator, I just want to get a real chance, and not banned and especially this profile modifier thing. I would also accept if I get my old Code Creator & Helping Hand status back and prove myself again.
We will see what the others want Rolling Eyes
And I think the moderator rights have nothing to do with my bad English, because I only have to move, split, merge, lock or unlock topics. If I read the informations I know how to and where to move, split, merge etc. topics. And I also helped many people, I got 8 thanks and this with my terrible English.

First I wanted to be an administrator and not a moderator, because I'm better at CSS and designing forums.
Hey, what do we if the deserves code creator rights and deserves moderator rights votes are the same? I'm still a code creator, so I would get the rank either, right?

9 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 8:42 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
This isnt even a question. He stays banned. AND plus he keeps ban evading. Bully do you know how to ban his ISP?

I Lol'd at this thread. Please xylon stfu and gtfo. And stop spamming the forum.

10 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 8:44 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
I havnt even voted and this fag is boosting votes and blaming me. I think it's funny how he says he is better at designing forums than me. And how he wants to be an adminstrator... LOLOLL

Xylon you have absolutely no skill at anything and everything you do is ripped off others websites. This forum is such a better place without you. Post locked. We are off this xylon fag. Please return to normal forum discussion

11 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 9:07 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

We continue this voting.

There´s no way to stop him from coming back, he can change everything what is bannable.

Though, it doesn´t matter on the decision. There will be -2 or so on the positive votes for boosting prevention.

12 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 9:09 am

Destiny

I never said than I'm BETTER than you... but also good. I've made the styles in 2 forums and 4 homepages. You doesn't changed the CSS Rolling Eyes but it's unimportant.
@Bully: Thanks...

13 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 9:17 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
its a rigged vote, hes just making new accounts a voting. hes a stupid faggot. thats all. and bully you seriously need to just move on and ignore him. no one here wants him on this forum, you need to ingore him on facebook and wherever and move on. his last chance is over. we have given him too many and i am beyond pissed off

Poll Closed. Xylon Remains Banned and all of his evasion accounts

14 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 9:49 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seems like it´s never going to work with Xylon AND Seth on this forum.
Also Welohabi was pissed while Xylon had some moderator rights.

I don´t want anyone to complain, I had no choice after all.
Not losing two important members for one.

He boosted after all which made it an invalid voting so he´ll be banned anyways.

15 Re: Xylon Voting! on 1/16/2013, 10:01 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
finally you come to your senses bully. hes nothing but an annyance and causes too much drama

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum