BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COD MW3: Code Ideas on 1/16/2013, 7:31 am

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Hey if anyone has some decent suggestions for MW3 codes just let me know. Things like non-host god mode will be ignored, so don't bother. Here are some ideas I wrote down, I will try to do them eventually.

COD code ideas:

Spoiler:

Seatown Death Well even kills god mode, how can this be used?
Give All players UAV like possible in private matches
Max Vehicle Count higher than 8
Make the "Change Class Countdown" at begining of match unlimited
Hear Through TV Speakers w/mic connected

The energy you give, you shall receive.

2 Re: COD MW3: Code Ideas on 1/16/2013, 8:05 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

There really isn´t much left, besides the ones I tried to make and failed (or didn´t try). Neutral
Spoiler:
Advantageous AimBOT/ -assist -> I tried so many dvars and every of them was shit
Always See Enemy Equipment (pretty much Sitrep without using the perk) -> Impossible? Idk
Disable Perks (in-game) -> this is very possible, I´ve seen it on Black Ops by strakn
Bugless ReloadBOT (If current weapon ammo is 1, force reload) -> Tricky, I can send you addresses though
Better Wall Hack then Seth´s (It shouldn´t reveal the whole map, but still show player models) -> random float poking?

3 Re: COD MW3: Code Ideas on 1/16/2013, 10:59 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
My code ideas:

Spoiler:
Is it possible to make a red box hack for campaign mode?, because I think there's red boxes in that mission when you're flying the helicopter with Nikolai.

Bullet tracers that shoot upwards for multiplayer.

When typing a text message press for example, ^1 and the message that you type out will cycle different colours. I don't know if it might lag the game though.

Larger knifes. Seth made a non host all players gun size modifier, but I'm not sure if it affects knifes as well.

Size modifier in campaign for both the AI and the player.

Moon jump all of the AI in Spec Ops and Campaign.

No target for Campaign.

All player names cycle colours or all players cycle their names with each other for multiplayer.

Change the size of the vehicles in the game for all game modes.

Rocket launchers don't explode on impact for any game mode.

This one's funny: stretch all players to make them look like they have erections. lol!

Let me know if any of these can be made.

That's about all that I can think of for right now. I'll update this list as I get more ideas.

4 Re: COD MW3: Code Ideas on 2/12/2013, 7:26 pm

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
shitnbitch wrote:My code ideas:

Spoiler:
Is it possible to make a red box hack for campaign mode?, because I think there's red boxes in that mission when you're flying the helicopter with Nikolai.

Bullet tracers that shoot upwards for multiplayer.

When typing a text message press for example, ^1 and the message that you type out will cycle different colours. I don't know if it might lag the game though.

Larger knifes. Seth made a non host all players gun size modifier, but I'm not sure if it affects knifes as well.

Size modifier in campaign for both the AI and the player.

Moon jump all of the AI in Spec Ops and Campaign.

No target for Campaign.

All player names cycle colours or all players cycle their names with each other for multiplayer.

Change the size of the vehicles in the game for all game modes.

Rocket launchers don't explode on impact for any game mode.

This one's funny: stretch all players to make them look like they have erections. lol!

Let me know if any of these can be made.

That's about all that I can think of for right now. I'll update this list as I get more ideas.
Im not a coder but it would be epic if those actually worked Razz

5 Re: COD MW3: Code Ideas on 2/12/2013, 9:44 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Most of these are either luck to get or very time consuming in general. I could probably make the red box hack and moon jump ai´s, because I know how it will work out. The cyclers also, it´s just playing around with addresses...
Most likely nothing will happen for some time anyways, so don´t even think bothering me about making more codes.

6 Re: COD MW3: Code Ideas on 2/12/2013, 10:43 pm

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Most of these are either luck to get or very time consuming in general. I could probably make the red box hack and moon jump ai´s, because I know how it will work out. The cyclers also, it´s just playing around with addresses...
Most likely nothing will happen for some time anyways, so don´t even think bothering me about making more codes.
Yeah, Im not, all of your codes are just perfect and there is nothing else to make Smile you are just amazing, great job bully!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum