BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» DK Summit TV Screen Always Black
Yesterday at 6:34 am by SnB@BWH

» A few questions regarding Miis
8/20/2017, 9:12 am by drikh

» Bully...
8/17/2017, 7:22 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Bully and members
8/16/2017, 8:27 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Friend has problem with Random Texture Generator
8/15/2017, 4:47 am by SK1

» Retard exposes all of my codes as stolen
8/14/2017, 10:13 pm by SnB@BWH

» Sensitive Wood Boxes
8/14/2017, 6:36 am by SK1

» Code Creator Status
8/14/2017, 4:34 am by SnB@BWH

» Where to post my new code
8/14/2017, 1:59 am by SnB@BWH

» How To Hack Consoles
8/13/2017, 11:03 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I got trolled on MW3...XD on 1/31/2013, 4:59 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
So I was in a match and normally I move continually, but I decided to sit still and pick off some n00bs when outta nowhere two of my teammates pin me between a desk.
I could not move to get away. Shocked

After being pinned for about 30 seconds an enemy shows up. He/she got close to me backed up then shot me in the head and left my teammates alone. WTF!

Razz I did not get mad at all, I thought that was an awesome troll and I may have deserved it.

Idea So maybe I should start recording just in case things like this happen.

On another note....
Two of my profiles Jingle*Bells being one got reset. Suspect <everything was reset to original and all my ally were gone.
^So I deleted them two profiles and started new ones and now neither one can connect to online multiplayer.
It says "unable to connect to MW3 at this time", but my other two can connect. WTF!

^Does anyone know what happened and how to reactivate those two profiles Question

2 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 1/31/2013, 6:21 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Something similar happened to me on Black Ops except I can't press the Ally Roster button or my Wii freezes with a loud beeping noise, but it works perfectly fine on my other accounts. I can connect online though.

I even tried to press the Ally Roster button without hacks or without booting the ISO and it still freezes. WTF! It pisses me off so much!

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

3 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 1/31/2013, 7:07 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
shitnbitch wrote:Something similar happened to me on Black Ops...
I thought you were going to tell me you got trolled too...If I could give them xp for that Troll I would max them out.

Like a Star @ heaven As far as only two profiles being able to connect to online (only after being deleted) bothers me and I would like to find a solution. I have been searching for a default profile code to try and reset them two profiles back to original or working, but have failed.
^If anyone can help I would be greatly appreciative.
bow

4 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 12:45 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch wrote:I even tried to press the Ally Roster button without hacks or without booting the ISO and it still freezes. WTF! It pisses me off so much!
You just got pwned. It may be some code to infect the ally roster with broken data to freeze your game. I think it can be done on Black Ops since I managed to with custom classes. Sry, no release or anything for obvious reasons.

@Jingle*Bells:
Make a new account and also try to wait and connect later.

5 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 4:41 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I looked up the issue on Google and this one guy on Yahoo! Answers had the same problem, but he said he doesn't even use hacks let alone even have a soft modded Wii.

6 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 9:47 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
I doubt anyone has a code like that though bully

7 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 9:55 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:I doubt anyone has a code like that though bully
I know, it should´ve been made by me but I didn´t. Unlikely that someone has it then and I haven´t seen this anywhere.

8 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 1:16 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
smoke So I decided to do a test...
This is what I did...

Profile 1 > Working
Profile 2 > Working
Profile 3 > Unable to connect
Profile 4 > Unable to connect

I turned off all hacks and loaded profile 2. I played a quick game and then deleted profile 2 by pressing z.
I then created a new profile for slot 2 (profile 2).

Now I load the profile and try to connect.
^Unable to connect at this time. Evil or Very Mad

So I check to see If profile 1 is still able to connect Suspect (YES I can still connect with profile 1).

Then I retry profile 2 again and the same thing as the other three "unable to connect"

Now I have only one profile that can connect. WTF!

Like a Star @ heaven So I thought that maybe if I delete the save file from the Wii nand and delete MW3 from my HDD and load a new copy of the game to my partitioned HDD that this might solve my issue.
^I would rather not do this if...
1. Someone has a better solution.
or
2. This may cause all profiles to not work.

Does anyone have any ideas for me. scratch
Thanks.

9 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 1:21 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
I once got banned from mw3 online and all i did to fix it was delete my save data

10 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 1:21 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
Not banned but the "unable to connect" problem

11 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 1:33 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
You might just have to start all over.

12 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/1/2013, 4:01 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Update:
Step 1:So I deleted both save files from the system memory (one is the update and the other is the save data).
I then tried to load a new created profile in the slot that worked before, and it was unable to connect.
computer I then tried all with different names and none worked. Sad

Step 2:
So now I delete the game from my HDD and the save data from the Wii system and install the original back-up copy onto my HDD (fresh start).

I then play a quick game offline and then try to go online "unable to connect" all profiles. WTF!

Step 3:
Ask for help.

wii I grabbed an extra Wii used the same HDD to load MW3 went to a previously saved data and loaded that profile and went online. It worked and I played a quick game and then deleted that profile, created a new one and everything worked. WTF!

hmm Am I missing something here!
^is it possible there is a "bug" stored on my sd?
or worse my Wii nand?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

13 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/3/2013, 4:39 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Jingle*Bells wrote:Update:
Step 1:So I deleted both save files from the system memory (one is the update and the other is the save data).
I then tried to load a new created profile in the slot that worked before, and it was unable to connect.
computer I then tried all with different names and none worked. Sad

Step 2:
So now I delete the game from my HDD and the save data from the Wii system and install the original back-up copy onto my HDD (fresh start).

I then play a quick game offline and then try to go online "unable to connect" all profiles. WTF!

Step 3:
Ask for help.

wii I grabbed an extra Wii used the same HDD to load MW3 went to a previously saved data and loaded that profile and went online. It worked and I played a quick game and then deleted that profile, created a new one and everything worked. WTF!

hmm Am I missing something here!
^is it possible there is a "bug" stored on my sd?
or worse my Wii nand?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Does anyone have a possible solution for this?
I can still play on my other 3 Wii's, but the one that wont work anymore is the only one that has the gamecube controller ports. Sad

14 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/3/2013, 5:01 pm

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
I really don't know because I have never had this problem.

If all else fails, reformat the Wii. It is what I do to most of my electronic stuff when they act up.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

15 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/3/2013, 5:14 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Welohabi wrote:I really don't know because I have never had this problem.

If all else fails, reformat the Wii. It is what I do to most of my electronic stuff when they act up.
Question Is it possible that that Wii is banned?

Does each Wii have a different adress because we use all 4 at the same time.
Example: my Wii was first .o then the others .1, .2, .3... Suspect

16 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/3/2013, 5:18 pm

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
That is your LAN IP address for each device. Every device in your home shares a WAN IP that is the exact same for all devices and usually only changes when you reset your cable modem depending on what type of service you have.

To see your WAN IP type in "My IP" in a google search.

I doubt you are IP banned, but who knows.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

17 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/3/2013, 5:29 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@Jingle*Bells

I heard from another post that you made and you had said in that post "I'm going to be getting a Universal Serial Bus Gecko in a few more days."

I just read from your latest post in this thread that you had stated "The Wii that won't work anymore is the only one that has the Gamecube controller ports."

I hate to burst your bubble, but the Universal Serial Bus Gecko has to connect to the Gamecube memory ports in order to do what it was built to do.

If your Wii that has Gamecube memory ports is the only one of your Wii's that has Gamecube memory ports and is the only one of your Wii's that fucks up, then I think you should either cancel the delivery or get another older Wii that has Gamecube memory ports.

You'll have to softmod the new Wii it if it isn't already softmodded.

18 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/3/2013, 6:14 pm

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
shitnbitch wrote:@Jingle*Bells
If your Wii that has Gamecube memory ports is the only one of your Wii's that has Gamecube memory ports and is the only one of your Wii's that fucks up, then I think you should either cancel the delivery or get another older Wii that has Gamecube memory ports.

You'll have to softmod the new Wii it if it isn't already softmodded.
The only game that wont go online is MW3.
^C2, GE, MH3, and all other games work fine.

Not being able to connect with MW3 is the reason I really would like to figure this out (I can always use one of the other Wii to just play), but I really don't intend on making any codes for MW3. I would like to experiment though. Twisted Evil

And the Gecko is going to be for personal use as I have no intention of code creation for the public, but who knows. Rolling Eyes
^I mainly want to screw with C2, as no one seems to want to create anymore codes for this dying game that I love so much. I love you

@Welohabi....Re-formatting the Wii was considered, but because this is the only Wii that has GC controller ports I don't want to change anything drastic...I wan't to be able to try out my Gecko when it arrives. Wink

19 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/4/2013, 1:25 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
@Jingle*Bells

Have you tried deleting all data from mw3? If that doesn't work than you used a account hop code and it fucked you over

20 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/4/2013, 1:52 am

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:@Jingle*Bells

Have you tried deleting all data from mw3? If that doesn't work than you used a account hop code and it fucked you over
Yes I deleted all data from MW3.

Rolling Eyes Ahhh, I received txt message from other players asking if I could give them xp and level 31 guns.
^So being the nice person I am angle I tried using an account hop code to please others.

Suspect How bad did I fuck myself...Is there a fix.
If you help me you will be my hero. I love you

21 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/4/2013, 2:09 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sry, I´ve warned often enough to not use codes by noob leakers. It´s not something I randomly made up.

22 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/4/2013, 2:13 am

ninjadude

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Sry, I´ve warned often enough to not use codes by noob leakers. It´s not something I randomly made up.
the code works though just tryin to help out...

23 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/4/2013, 2:16 am

ninjadude

[Universal MAC spoofer - mdmwii - REGION FREE]
F6000001 8001808F
7F83E378 38A00006
D2000004 00000002
38A00002 98A40005
38A00006 00000000
E0000000 80008000 here try this never put on another bypass code otherwise you cant reach multiplayer ,same thing happend to me...

24 Re: I got trolled on MW3...XD on 2/4/2013, 2:17 am

Jingle*Bells

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Sry, I´ve warned often enough to not use codes by noob leakers. It´s not something I randomly made up.
I know there is a way to fix this, and I'm pretty sure you know the solution. Suspect

Embarassed I guess I will take this as lesson learned and move on.

Closed

*It would be nice if I got a pm on how to fix this.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum