BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
Yesterday at 6:32 am by Sloth@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:08 am

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
hey guys, on internet, i see alot of people putting surveys when trying to get a password for winrar file.
And I JUST HATE surveys so much and i couldnt find a way to skip it...

This is why im trying to skip it
I put my phone number and it gave me $200 extra charge just for the survey Evil or Very Mad

Does anyone know how to skip surveys on windows xp?? or unlocking winrar passwords without surveys??

Thx guys, Peace

2 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:58 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
You should get the password from whoever made the .rar file. Usually there's no survey. Don't try the survey it might be a scam Twisted Evil

3 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 1:01 am

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
You could brute force it. But you would need an ultra powerful computer if the password was to complex....

The energy you give, you shall receive.

4 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 1:45 am

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
Welohabi wrote:You could brute force it. But you would need an ultra powerful computer if the password was to complex....

thx man, i guess its impossible to do it for me
But thanks so much
Peace

5 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 2:32 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

What Welohabi said. There´s a program I called "Advanced Rar Password Recovery". It seemed to be the best I could find back then when I was searching the web for a good one. Razz

People who scam mostly put an ultra long password which you´ll never crack. Also, you might not even get it from the survey so don´t even bother.

6 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 8:25 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
It's impossible to crack a winrar password

EDIT:
You could try hack forums though

7 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 11:38 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

The only way to crack it is by brute-force trying all combinations. It works really well on passwords with 3 or less symbols.

8 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:01 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
My post is too long.

Spoiler:
Yeah, but on hack forums you have to PM people or let them PM you just to get something and sometimes they won't even PM you the file.

There was this one guy who actually PM'd me the file, but it turns he was a con artist. That's why I use Google instead.

I use RAR Password Unlocker because it's somewhat fast. I also have a crack for the program. I found out that with that program it only cracks RAR files that have password protected files in them and not the actual archive itself.

So, instead I use what Bully uses and I also have a crack for that program as well. Razz

If you want to crack a RAR file with one of those programs more easily have two or three of the programs running at one time. Have each one of them start off at a certain amount of characters. For example, have program #1 start off at 000000, then have program #2 start off at 0000000000 and have program #3 start off at 0000000000000 Eventually it'll find the password, but it might take a really long time though.

You might have to do this for about 4-6+ each day for about one month if the password is anywhere from 8 characters long to about 10 characters long at a speed of about 20-25 pw/s (passwords per second).

Once you're done trying to crack the password for the day immediately right down on a sheet of paper or it could be better to type it into a Notepad and save it onto your computer of where the programs last left off so you can tell the program where to start next time instead of having to start all over again.

This will obviously slow down your computer especially if you're using an XP OS, but it's probably better than doing it with only one program which could take you several months.

@Bully You're right, but who the hell would have a password with only three or less characters in it.

I guess it's a good idea to have three or less characters in a password in some files if you aren't uploading them to the Internet and if no one else goes on that computer where the files are stored.

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

9 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:23 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
So shitnbitch you actually have a program that works? If so please post it

10 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:44 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

I´m about to make a video about it, most likely.

11 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:50 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Post is a bit too long... again.

Spoiler:
I don't know if Bully would let me since most of his programs are in a RAR file and are password protected because of obvious reasons. If they're password protected they obviously aren't ready to be released to the public. If I posted the program on here and if some n00b(s) got a hold of it and found all of Bully's programs they could possibly crack the password and post it in a pastebin or something.

I also have a source code for VB 6 that unlocks RAR files without the password. I tried to build the program with VB 10 and VB 10 couldn't read it since VB 10 and VB 6 are almost two different languages. It might only work with a certain version of WinRAR as well.

I also know where his programs are on the Internet, but I'll never leak that information to anyone! So, don't bother asking. I'm not solely talking to you Seth, but it goes for everyone.

I don't know, I'll just wait until I hear what Bully says about this. I don't want to be the person to blame for Bully's programs and codes getting leaked by n00bs, especially by someone from n00bleakers.

Last edited by shitnbitch on 2/6/2013, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

12 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:52 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

There´s no way to figure a password with a length of 8 or more which I always put like this. It would take them a month for one to crack and they could also just come and get everything the legit way.

13 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 12:59 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
So, am I allowed to post the program or any programs related to cracking or any serial keys? Because I posted the serial key for VB 10 and either you, Seth or Welohabi removed it.

14 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 1:02 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

No cracking programs, I removed it.
Btw. here´s the video:

15 Re: Unlocking WINRAR passwords??? on 2/6/2013, 2:04 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
I would like the program shitnbitch. Pm it to me if it works

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: