BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
Yesterday at 6:32 am by Sloth@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Just got informed about it by someone. I know, it´s late but doesn´t matter.

Examples:
http://modgods.freeforums.org/sm8p52-sm8e52-force-host-t355.html Seth´s force host builds
http://modgods.freeforums.org/support-streak-private-class-t289.html My support streak private codes
http://modgods.freeforums.org/support-streak-pwnage-t207.html My support streak public codes
http://modgods.freeforums.org/invisible-non-host-7-sec-t204.html Seth´s Invisiblity 7 seconds code
http://modgods.freeforums.org/godmode-host-only-adv-sory-video-t85.html My god mode multiplayer hack

Isn´t it ridiculous how they put their credits on every code they liked and pretend to release their own when they do? 99% of their posted codes are stolen... I could f*cking list 10 times more than I did with those few topics. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 2/13/2013, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
Wow. So many n00bs

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
They just want a forum like this one that has actual coders that make really good codes. So, they just went ahead and stole this site's codes, modified them and added their own credits to the codes to make it look like they made the codes.

What a bunch of stupid n00bs! Rolling Eyes

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

4 n00b Taking Code Credits on 2/12/2013, 11:47 am

MassiveGamingXP

Some Dumb Ass Today On Mw3 Was Yaping About How He Make The Bully@WiiPlaza's No Migrate God Mode Code He Clearly Said "I Have A Usb Gecko And I Made The Code" He Also Said That He Is Realeasing It. I Dont What Site He Going Yo Be Realeasing It On Though.

Note:I Love Your Hard Work ( All Coders)!!!

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
MassiveGamingXP wrote:Some Dumb Ass Today On Mw3 Was Yaping About How He Make The Bully@WiiPlaza's No Migrate God Mode Code He Clearly Said "I Have A Usb Gecko And I Made The Code" He Also Said That He Is Realeasing It. I Dont What Site He Going Yo Be Realeasing It On Though.

sounds like a typical day on the wii

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@MassiveGamingXP

Why do you capitalize every word? Your sentences aren't the title of a movie or a book or anything (if you know what I mean). They don't need to be all capitalized.

I'm not trying to be rude to you or anything, but I'm just saying.

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
Lol I found that odd too

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
MassiveGamingXP wrote:Some Dumb Ass Today On Mw3 Was Yaping About How He Make The Bully@WiiPlaza's No Migrate God Mode Code He Clearly Said "I Have A Usb Gecko And I Made The Code" He Also Said That He Is Realeasing It. I Dont What Site He Going Yo Be Realeasing It On Though.

We already released those... He is just a noob.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Some people on the wii pretend to be coders, they say stuff like; ya that adress goes in the upper left and should be multiplied by the other adress. Im like wtf??

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
They just want to make everyone think that they know everything when they don't. N00bs will be n00bs and there's nothing we can really do about it, except let them be n00bs and get made fun of by actual coders.

edgar4

That site hurt my eyes LOL

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
For the 10 second invisibility he said

Seth gay ass trying to still credit from my code that was leak/stolen

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Sorry, my post is a little too long... again.

Spoiler:
What the hell is the guy's name? We rape his ass in MW3! We should all become his ally in the game and permanently ban him and demote him. We should use mics too so we can troll him. lol

That's what I did to 5 year olds on Black Ops. I used this mod menu that only lets you choose whether people can use the pause button to quit the game or do whatever.

I kept this one 5 year old in a match for almost 5 hours straight! I used the wall banger aimbot to rape his ass and he started to cry and eventually he threw a temper tantrum. I invited some of my allies that are about my age or older to the match and we started picking on him so much that his mom used his mic to tell us to stop it.

My friend called the 5 year old's mom a sl*tbag and he started swearing at his mom and his mom called us everything in the book.

It was so f*cking funny! I wish I had recorded it somehow. The video would've probably got over 1 million views on YouTube in no time.

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
Those kind of websites should be gone, like stealing credits and just posting it...
And they even say they made it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Bully@WiiPlaza

That´s what little nolife kids come up with to also appear "cool" or something. I fully support ruining the fun for little kids with any measures when they behave like this. Twisted Evil

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
Shitnbitch calm down on the posting a bit, it seems like almost every post you make is in a spoiler lmao

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:Shitnbitch calm down on the posting a bit, it seems like almost every post you make is in a spoiler lmao

HAHA, Razz Im doing that too, trying to get my posts up Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum