BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» DK Summit TV Screen Always Black
Yesterday at 6:34 am by SnB@BWH

» A few questions regarding Miis
8/20/2017, 9:12 am by drikh

» Bully...
8/17/2017, 7:22 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Bully and members
8/16/2017, 8:27 am by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Friend has problem with Random Texture Generator
8/15/2017, 4:47 am by SK1

» Retard exposes all of my codes as stolen
8/14/2017, 10:13 pm by SnB@BWH

» Sensitive Wood Boxes
8/14/2017, 6:36 am by SK1

» Code Creator Status
8/14/2017, 4:34 am by SnB@BWH

» Where to post my new code
8/14/2017, 1:59 am by SnB@BWH

» How To Hack Consoles
8/13/2017, 11:03 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Mods on 2/12/2013, 5:09 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I forget where I downloaded this from, but I can easily find out with a program or using the context menu. I Googled what "XEX" is for an Xbox 360 and it said it's a modded menu similar to the Homebrew Channel on Wii.

I don't have a modded Xbox 360 to test this out, let alone an unmodded Xbox 360. If someone could please test this out for me so I can know if it's an actual trainer or not then that would be greatly appreciated.

There's no password or anything.

Download From Here

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

2 Re: Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Mods on 2/12/2013, 6:40 pm

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
shitnbitch wrote:I forget where I downloaded this from, but I can easily find out with a program or using the context menu. I Googled what "XEX" is for an Xbox 360 and it said it's a modded menu similar to the Homebrew Channel on Wii.

I don't have a modded Xbox 360 to test this out, let alone an unmodded Xbox 360. If someone could please test this out for me so I can know if it's an actual trainer or not then that would be greatly appreciated.

There's no password or anything.

Download From Here
\
I might be able to, ill see Smile

3 Re: Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Mods on 2/12/2013, 8:57 pm

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
Idunno, it might be able to ban me, ill search about this program more and ill test it out then Surprised

4 Re: Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Mods on 2/28/2013, 6:53 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I just found out where I downloaded it from! I got it from a guy named "ScooP". It was on his Jafile uploads list.

I'm pretty sure that he is a member of the WiiPlaza Clan. So it's probably not going to ban you or anything like that.

Have you tested it out yet?

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

5 Re: Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Mods on 2/28/2013, 9:35 pm

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
I havent yet but i have searched on the internet though... i need to mod my xbox 360 too..
Im gonna search carefully so i dont screw my xbox up Razz

6 Re: Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Mods on 3/1/2013, 10:23 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

ScooP is the founder of the wiiplaza site. He moved to Xbox now.
http://hyperspeed.1talk.net/u1

He has access to tools for Xbox comparable to the USB Gecko for Wii. I don´t know much about it but once I´ve helped him hacking an Xbox game via skype and it was VERY similar to the Wii. Pretty much the same assembly instruction set. Smile

He however admitted that the Wii has way better game hacking equipment and I totally agree. Coding for Wii using an USB Gecko is the funnest thing you can do in terms of game hacking out there. Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum