BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/17/2013, 2:33 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I met another kid from the Predator clan and he told me he made a beast code that no one ever made. I said can i see it and he emailed me the code. On the bottom it said the code comes with Impact, Redbox, and Aimbot. When i looked at the code i realized it was just another pancaked code lol! .

2 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/17/2013, 6:38 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

WOW LOL Troll

3 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/17/2013, 10:26 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

What else did you expect, really.
Noobz will be noobz.

4 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/17/2013, 11:05 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
All the coders in the clan think their the best coders out there. Usually all they do is make impacts codes which i find sad. You buy a USB gecko just to make impact codes...

5 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/17/2013, 11:16 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

They don´t even have one. At least they don´t need it for those anyways.

6 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/17/2013, 7:46 pm

xSwifTeX

Faithful Member
TheDetonator wrote:I met another kid from the Predator clan and he told me he made a beast code that no one ever made. I said can i see it and he emailed me the code. On the bottom it said the code comes with Impact, Redbox, and Aimbot. When i looked at the code i realized it was just another pancaked code lol! .

HAHAHAHHAAH!!! I saw that kid too and you know what i did??? I told him to join my lobby and i had mod menu.. and i demoted him to level 1... lol!
And then he was asking me to rank him back up..
ITS STUPID BECAUSE ALL THE HACKERS ON COD SHOULD KNOW HOW TO LEVEL UP TO MAX PRESTIGE Pwned
I bet its the same guy i saw

7 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/20/2013, 11:37 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

xSwifTeX wrote:
TheDetonator wrote:I met another kid from the Predator clan and he told me he made a beast code that no one ever made. I said can i see it and he emailed me the code. On the bottom it said the code comes with Impact, Redbox, and Aimbot. When i looked at the code i realized it was just another pancaked code lol! .

HAHAHAHHAAH!!! I saw that kid too and you know what i did??? I told him to join my lobby and i had mod menu.. and i demoted him to level 1... lol!
And then he was asking me to rank him back up..
ITS STUPID BECAUSE ALL THE HACKERS ON COD SHOULD KNOW HOW TO LEVEL UP TO MAX PRESTIGE Pwned
I bet its the same guy i saw
Impossibru how!!?? Mod menus were patched???!! You mean ISO Xp lobby right? If so then yea I believe you, but I thought mod menus were patched Shocked

8 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/20/2013, 11:42 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
He must be talking about that time before the patch. The time when Mw3 was fucked up.

9 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/21/2013, 2:05 am

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

Modder & Code Porter
I never had a problem with the predator clan Cool

10 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/21/2013, 8:06 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I don't have a problem with the Predator clan in general. Just some people. Most of the people im cool with. Whenever im in a lobby with at least one predator person i hate, i just lag them. bounce

11 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/21/2013, 12:17 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
preds are gay, all of these threads have established that

12 Re: Predator Clan Fags-3 on 3/21/2013, 12:32 pm

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Ya let's just leave that as a conclusion. Nice sig btw

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]