BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 8:57 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Search it up on google or youtube.

Last edited by TheDetonator on 4/2/2013, 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 9:22 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
no one gives a fuck/no gore please.

3 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 9:37 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Wth Seth...This was probally the biggest news yesterday that everyone should know about.

4 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 9:46 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Holy crap. This guy´s leg is like a chopstick.

Anyone who´s brave enough to watch it happening, look it up on youtube.

I warned you, it´s awful. Neutral

5 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 9:49 am

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
if you want to talk about the biggest news yesterday/today/tomorrow/etc, then write about EE.UU. and the North-South Koreas exdee!

6 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 9:57 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
its not the biggest news, i was watching the game at my friends house when it happened. If cuss words like d*ck and c*nt are censored on this forum im pretty sure gore isnt appreciated either.

also, if it wasnt gore it wouldnt be featured on bestgore.com

Spoiler:

7 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 11:35 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Holy crap. This guy´s leg is like a chopstick.

Anyone who´s brave enough to watch it happening, look it up on youtube.

I warned you, it´s awful. Neutral

Holy sh*t i saw a picture of leg on google images.. No wonder some ppl were crying. He said he didnt feel anything though.

8 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 11:42 am

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
the body goes into shock when it endures an injury like that

9 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 12:03 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@Seth

You tell us that gore isn't appreciated on this forum, but then you post a link to a website that's all about gore. lol Just saying.

--------------

I was watching the news last night and apparently their were a couple of Canadian teenage terrorists linked to Al-Qaeda. They grew up in London, Ontario! That's only a 3 hour drive from where I live! I just hope that there aren't any more terrorists living in Canada, but if there is, then we'll probably hear about it soon and hopefully the bombings don't happen in Canada (I actually don't want them to happen anywhere).

Click Here For The Story

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

10 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 12:25 pm

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Fucking Osama..

11 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 3:30 pm

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I do not find it brutally Very Happy
I already much worse videos seen

12 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/2/2013, 4:09 pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
@shitnbitch

whoever wants to see it can look it up, plus bestgore.com isnt a direct link, you have to "agree" to their terms to view their graphic content

http://prntscr.com/yyu2g

13 Re: Kevin Ware's Incident on 4/3/2013, 1:45 pm

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

Modder & Code Porter
@shitnbitch
Terrorists are everywhere!!!

Spoiler:
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD

1.2 MILLION: People in killed in road accidents EVERY YEAR.

430,000: Americans killed by cigarettes EVERY YEAR. (The equivalent of 9/11 repeated every two days forever.) Bush's response to a real threat? His election promise to stop the Justice Department's law suit against the tobacco industry.

400,000: Americans die each year from obesity (while much greater numbers around the world starve to death).

11,000: the people killed in America every year by guns, a human tragedy equivalent to a new 9/11 every 3 months.

8,437: Civilians killed by US/UK attacks in Iraq in 2003.

3,800: Civilians killed by US/UK attacks in Afghanistan by 2002.

135,000: Deaths from cancer in UK alone EVERY YEAR

3 MILLION: Killed by HIV/AIDS in 2003.

780,000,000: People starving to death RIGHT NOW.

1.2 BILLION: People "living" on less than $1 a day.

513,000,000: Number of people without access to safe drinking water.

2,500: Palestinian civillians killed "by accident" in Palestine by the Israeli army - and that's just since September 2000.

14,000: Palestinian people whose homes have been demolished by Israeli bulldozers - and that's just since October 2000. Families who do not escape in time are crushed to death - often at night in their beds.

THE REAL TERRORISTS

Nobody has benefitted more from terrorism than the US, the UK, and Israel. They use terrorism as an excuse to change the law, giving more power to the authorities and withdrawing freedoms from the people. They use terrorism as an excuse to attack and conquer foreign lands. They exploit our fear to win support.

After all Iraq had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks, the terrorists came from Saudi Arabia... But Saddam did have WMD factories, but we already knew they were on Russian Topols. Simply,we go in and the WMD's rolled out. So they did not find them because they are some where else, still producing WMD's. Probably in one of the bordering nations of Iraq. He also had connections with Osama and with military connections in the bordering countries... How else did Osama hide in Pakistan for 3-4 years?

If terrorism and WMD are such a threat, what are the causes? Nobody provides more money to terrorist groups and rogue states than the US and the UK. Nobody has or sells more weapons than the US and UK.

Can you see what is happening here? Or are you still afraid of the boogey-man?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum