BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

All credits to Macopride64. Smile

You need:
- Dolphin Wii Emulator
- Game ISO
- HxD Hexeditor

How To:

English:

Spanish:

Spoiler:

Hi everyone this is my first video tutorial, and i wanna share it with all of us.
This tutorial has been published before by Bully, but its in english, this time i remade my own video in SPANISH, thats why titile its on spanish.

Well with this you can learn how to get your own ram dumps without gecko, just using DOLPHIN emulator!!

REMEMBER: RAM DUMPS ARE USEFUL, TO PORT CODES, CHECK CODES AND BASICALLY TO EDIT CODES, ITS TO HARD GET YOUR OWN CODES THIS WAY!! IF URE INTERESTED ON THAT, YOU NEED TO USE GECKO.

I hope be usefeul
You don't need to bother asking for any dumps anymore since you can do it yourself now without (!) an USB Gecko. Shocked

Enjoy!

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 1/12/2014, 12:58 am; edited 7 times in total

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Pretty Cool. I would have played around with Dolphin a long time ago if I had Bluetooth on my computer, or one of those external usb adapters.

The energy you give, you shall receive.

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
Welohabi wrote:Pretty Cool. I would have played around with Dolphin a long time ago if I had Bluetooth on my computer, or one of those external usb adapters.

me too Goo !! but you need a powerful computer too, so the first you would need is money Sad

Bully@WiiPlaza

CH90 wrote:but you need a powerful computer too, so the first you would need is money Sad
Nope, it doesn´t matter if the game runs super slow. Just dumping the data should work with "weak" computers aswell. No making excuses for requesting people to do the dumps on their Wiis, lol. Wink

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I have a program that can dump RAM from processes/files. I'll have to see if it works with Wii ISOs. Twisted Evil

Thank you so much Macopride64 for discovering this and thank you too, Bully, for posting this!

M.Bison

Code Creator
Super thanks, this looks pretty rad! I must be quite powerful if Macopride managed to do all his codes without a USB gecko!

Bully@WiiPlaza

Nope, he didn´t need this for any of his codes. It´s for convenience. If you have skills with dolphin debugger and cheat engine (or whatever they´re called) you can make a bunch of codes.

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I wonder if u can code using dolphin with cheat engine

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
nice tut

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator

Great tutorial!
thanks bully and I'm sorry Maco!!! sometimes I'm a bit stupid ugly

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
i wish i could run dolphin but my graphics card on my computer and laptop cant even run a gamecube game

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:i wish i could run dolphin but my graphics card on my computer and laptop cant even run a gamecube game

well, as bully said me: you don't need a powerful computer if you just want the RAM dump Razz

Macopride64

Code Creator

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:i wish i could run dolphin but my graphics card on my computer and laptop cant even run a gamecube game

Hey,my laptop is probably MUCH worse than yours. When I run Dolphin,I can't even see the graphics,I only see a black screen. I just wait until I hear the title screen theme and then I dump the RAM.

Dr.Emuler

Code Porter
Reclaimer Shawn wrote:

Hey,my laptop is probably MUCH worse than yours. When I run Dolphin,I can't even see the graphics,I only see a black screen. I just wait until I hear the title screen theme and then I dump the RAM.
Probably you configure baad ur emulator, anyway i think, thats not important, the ram dump will be result the same in my appreciation.

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
It wasn't the configuration(Trust me,I try every possibility before dismissing something) My graphics card has a 2.4/10 Rating in the System Specs menu,and the laptop was really never built for gaming. I'm lucky if I can keep I Nintendo 64 Emulator working for 1-2 hours without the laptop over heating. From their it'll just crash...

Bully@WiiPlaza

Wow lol, I'm complaining about Wii games being super slow or slowing down drastically only!

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Yeah,for me their isn't even an FPS rating for GameCube Games. I wait around 30 minutes until the title screen theme FINALLY plays and then dump it.

Dr.Emuler

Code Porter
Well in that case shawn youre right! in "normal" or modern computers, most of times people can run games cuz dont know how configure dolphin correctly!!.
I have a particular case, ive been poring codes for RE REMAKE games, and i get a best speed emulating Wii versions than game cube [run a bit slow] and i dont know why, however i recommend you configure dolphin at minimmum just to optimize load times, and you have to wait less.

BTW i make my own video tutorial in spanish about this, i will gonna release it

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
As I said before I tried every configuration. It depends on the game you play. If you played an older and less advanced game,I can maybe actually see the title screen but the game runs too slow to actually load anymore without waiting for minutes at a time. It's either that or no load at all really with most games. My graphics card is most of the problem. The other problem would be how my processor only runs at 1.6GhZ and only has 2GB RAM. No matter how I set it,it's the best I get. N64 games run ok just not for long periods of time. GameBoy games are actually perfect so I guess I can at least play them.

Dr.Emuler

Code Porter

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum