BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/5/2013, 7:05 pm

xDemonHackxz

Hey Bully & Seth I whant To be A WiiPlaza
I'm A Moderator, Hacker,Codes Maker

Send Me A Ally Recrest> Mw3 Ally Code> 2323-5609-2254

Att xDemon

2 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/5/2013, 7:31 pm

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
lol! welcome to BullyWiiHacks xDemonHackxz!
I just want to tell you that isn't that so easy as you may think, because the wiiplaza is a "legendary" team that was founded long time ago....bully and seth are some of the still active amazing coders from the wiiplaza.

maybe you need to introduce yourself in another way or maybe they already know you, idk, I guess that it would be the only way to get the acknowledgment that you want Razz

3 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/6/2013, 8:07 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Welcome DemonHacks...Do i know you, i saw that name before, if your from Mw3 my name is SHADOW1442. But anyways getting into Wiiplaza could be a challenge lol, what codes have you made so far?

4 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/6/2013, 10:05 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

TheDetonator wrote:Welcome DemonHacks...Do i know you, i saw that name before, if your from Mw3 my name is SHADOW1442. But anyways getting into Wiiplaza could be a challenge lol, what codes have you made so far?
Yes it would be interesting what codes he has made. and BullyWiiPlaza will know what I mean when I say "Let's see what credit stealer has modified some of them codes today" lmao

5 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/6/2013, 4:19 pm

xDemonHackxz

Ok I Made Ram dumb codes but a cheking on ebay a Usb gecko To Make Codes Like You Y I Edit Modesmenus For Balck ops ,xp Lobby mw3

And Send Me a Ally Recrest Soo Whe came know each other like Friends Brou

POST MERGED BY WELOHABI

Evil or Very Mad Do Not Double Post - USE THE EDIT BUTTON! Evil or Very Mad

6 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/6/2013, 7:21 pm

Welohabi

Moderator & Coder
Moderator & Coder
Please learn the rules of the forums. You are not making a great first impression.

Last edited by Welohabi on 5/14/2013, 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

The energy you give, you shall receive.

7 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/6/2013, 8:38 pm

xDemonHackxz

Ok sorry Bro

8 Re: xDemonHackxz Recrest on 5/14/2013, 10:00 am

[LKWP]FALADOR

xDemonHackxz wrote:Ok I Made Ram dumb codes but a cheking on ebay a Usb gecko To Make Codes Like You Y I Edit Modesmenus For Balck ops ,xp Lobby mw3

And Send Me a Ally Recrest Soo Whe came know each other like Friends Brou

POST MERGED BY WELOHABI

Evil or Very Mad Do Not Double Post - USE THE EDIT BUTTON! Evil or Very Mad

First off Xp lobby for Mw3 wii is already made, and there is no point to editing the XP when it is already edited originally by supermanmods. It does not take a lot of skill to edit mod menus either when you could just copy and paste a bunch of of people's scripts. You my friend are showing no significance in any of those things. Do not call yourself a coder unless you truly know how to.
Closed

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum