BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

LallaGio17

Hi to everyone.
I'm using Bully@WiiPlaza code for FIFA13

Infinite Experience Points [Bully@Wiiplaza]
C2397734 00000002
38000066 9016004C
60000000 00000000
*Level up your player as much as you want*

But since I'm using it, my wii, when I go back to start menu, it freezes. There's a way to fix it? Even trying to turn off the code doesn't change anything because the game it's saved.

Thank you.

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
LallaGio17 wrote:Hi to everyone.
I'm using Bully@WiiPlaza code for FIFA13

Infinite Experience Points [Bully@Wiiplaza]
C2397734 00000002
38000066 9016004C
60000000 00000000
*Level up your player as much as you want*

But since I'm using it, my wii, when I go back to start menu, it freezes. There's a way to fix it? Even trying to turn off the code doesn't change anything because the game it's saved.

Thank you.
which loader do you use?maybe your iso is damaged was once with me that way Smile

LallaGio17

juan112 wrote:which loader do you use?maybe your iso is damaged was once with me that way Smile

Im using USB Loader. Think the iso damaged? Is it possible? But in that case, the game wouldn't start at all?

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
LallaGio17 wrote:Im using USB Loader. Think the iso damaged? Is it possible? But in that case, the game wouldn't start at all?
soon as you go in fifa menu freeze or?

LallaGio17

juan112 wrote:soon as you go in fifa menu freeze or?
Nope. The game starts normally, so i choose a type of game, i load it and if i would to come back to main menu, then it freezes.

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
LallaGio17 wrote:
juan112 wrote:soon as you go in fifa menu freeze or?
Nope. The game starts normally, so i choose a type of game, i load it and if i would to come back to main menu, then it freezes.
do you mean fifa menu or wii menu?

LallaGio17

juan112 wrote:]do you mean fifa menu or wii menu?
FIFA menu!!

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
LallaGio17 wrote:FIFA menu!!
I had the same problem earlier Smile
my iso was at that time damaged

LallaGio17

juan112 wrote:I had the same problem earlier Smile
my iso was at that time damaged
I hope you're right Very Happy im trying to download 3 others iso, hoping there isnt the one i already have eheh. Once i finished, i try and i let you know! Thank you for all and for the fast answers Razz

Bully@WiiPlaza

Are you sure it´s this single code?

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Are you sure it´s this single code?
I think the code is for Streets to Stadiums modus

LallaGio17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Are you sure it´s this single code?
Yes! Only this one.
juan112 wrote:I think the code is for Streets to Stadiums modus
I started with this career, if this is what you meant, and i used the code here for my personal player. But now every time i go back to FIFA main menu from every type of game, wii freezes :/

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
have you new iso now? Smile

LallaGio17

juan112 wrote:have you new iso now? Smile
Not yet. 90% on torrent Very Happy

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
LallaGio17 wrote:
juan112 wrote:have you new iso now? Smile
Not yet. 90% on torrent Very Happy
ok I hope the iso is good Razz

LallaGio17

juan112 wrote:ok I hope the iso is good Razz

Ok the iso is good but there's another problem: it is pal version but it is in english and not italian and i have to start a new save because the older one isnt detected Sad

Hack4Fun

You can save every game saves with Savegame Manager. So is the freeze problem now solved? By the way:
PAL = EU (Italy is EU)

A special italian version does not exist, I think.

LallaGio17

Hack4Fun wrote:You can save every game saves with Savegame Manager. So is the freeze problem now solved? By the way:
PAL = EU (Italy is EU)

A special italian version does not exist, I think.

I know about Savegame Manager. But it doesn't find the previous save with this version of the game. I know about PAL meaning. Italian is in every MULTI5 game, like German. But I cant figure out why in the previous one " S3FX69 " there where the italian language and in this new one " S3FP69 " not.

Bully@WiiPlaza

X and P are different in language. I believe I prefer the X because it has German and English. P doesn´t. Try to get PAL then. Shocked

LallaGio17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:X and P are different in language. I believe I prefer the X because it has German and English. P doesn´t. Try to get PAL then. Shocked

Both of them are PAL Shocked

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Brain Freeze >.<

LallaGio17

Last update: i've downloaded many other FIFA games, all S3FP69 and they work, but they hasn't italian in it. I need S3FX69, but the only version i find is what i already have. I download with torrent because i don't have a premium account for the online hosts and i am not able to make work the download with premium coockies or whatever else. You guys should have the S3FX69 version because it has german. Can anyone help me to find a working version? Torrent maybe Sad

Bully@WiiPlaza

No, we don´t help getting people this kinda stuff here.

LallaGio17

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:No, we don´t help getting people this kinda stuff here.
Neither for PM? Sad

esomanny

same here... the game start w/out codes but it freezes with codes on.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum