BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/14/2013, 6:46 pm

avenged sevenfold

Hi.I am new to this site and i had two questions about a hack code and other codes.First issue.I am using cheat code manager on the pc and i found this always host hack code By

bully@
WiiPlaza

F2485070 022C0001
38000000 00000000 <------THIS LINE HERE
F2485F88 027C0401
38000000 00000000
F248948C 022C0101
38000001 00000000
F248C4E4 027C0301
38000001 00000000

and it says "invalid code line 38000000? 00000000".

Does anyone have an answers to this problem?
Second issue.I have looked up all of the "always host" and "force host" hack codes and none of them seem to work.I have looked into making my own codes and i dont fully understand html and that is basic stuff.If I don't fully understand HTML,I probably wont know anything about hex code translation.I have seen videos of these always host hacks working,but when i try using them,they don't work.If anyone has any working codes,would you mind sharing the info.It would be much appreciated.Thanks.

2 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/14/2013, 8:03 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

Huh? Where did you get this? Are you sure Bully made this?

3 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/14/2013, 8:11 pm

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
these codes are the most wanted (I guess) but would be better if you try with updated codes Wink

4 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/14/2013, 8:51 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

I made it and it really works:

You´re internet must be half-decent (nat type set to open) to not disallow you to host.

I never host but using this I got it like 5 times without fail. Last time I tried it rejected because of too slow internet or something. Nothing can be done about that most likely.

5 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 7:17 am

avenged sevenfold

When you say "it rejected",do you mean the code didn't activate, or the line error showed up on code manager?I can see the code worked in the video.That code that I pasted above wont even let me store modifications (save code so it can be check marked) on cheat code manager.It's having a problem with the second line
38000000 00000000,and I have no clue what to do about it.Do you have another code that would work by any chance?

6 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 7:25 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

No, just in-game rejected to let me host a lobby.

7 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 7:34 am

avenged sevenfold

Ok.Have you heard of the problem I have been having with the cheat code manager line error,Or have a way to replace the 38000000 00000000 with something else?

8 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 8:05 am

avenged sevenfold

I dont know what happened.I pasted the code again and realized that my copy had the (?).The funny thing is,is that it never showed up in the code on cheat code manager.So so sorry for wasting your time.YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!
I have been trying to get an always host hack for 4 weeks now.IT WORKS ALMOST EVERY TIME!!!THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

BULLY@
                                              WII
                                            PLAZA
                                        IS AWESOME!!!!!!

9 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 8:26 am

avenged sevenfold

is there a trick to have people join you in your lobby?

10 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 8:57 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

The trick is to have a decent internet and patience aswell as search prefs set to any.

11 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/15/2013, 10:08 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
My router is like 4 years old and always gives me open NAT type Razz

12 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/16/2013, 7:23 am

avenged sevenfold

Ok.my internet isn't that great.i have a box that connects to my modem that is suppost to make online gaming alot better.but i haven't had time to connect it.i guess if i want to be host,i'll have to connect that box.My last question.what make make thee game search for a match but after 5 minutes,it says no avalible matches?Have you had this problem?Is it because of the internet again?

13 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/16/2013, 7:58 am

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
avenged sevenfold wrote:Ok.my internet isn't that great.i have a box that connects to my modem that is suppost to make online gaming alot better.but i haven't had time to connect it.i guess if i want to be host,i'll have to connect that box.My last question.what make make thee game search for a match but after 5 minutes,it says no avalible matches?Have you had this problem?Is it because of the internet again?
you can your nat typ open with ports forwarding. then you are almost always  a  host.

14 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/16/2013, 11:48 am

avenged sevenfold

@juan112.what do you mean "you can your nat type open with ports forwarding"?Im sorry.Im not that good with tech stuff.

15 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/16/2013, 12:04 pm

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
avenged sevenfold wrote:@juan112.what do you mean "you can your nat type open with ports forwarding"?Im sorry.Im not that good with tech stuff.
if your nat typ is strikt you can open make.
so watch this but is a Netgear router I do not know what you have
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Netgear/WGR614v7/Wii_Call_of_Duty_-_Black_Ops.htm

16 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/17/2013, 6:18 am

avenged sevenfold

Hey.thanks for the the help.I am in the proccess of moving.I just found out Were i am at now,the higher internet speed isn't avalible.I only get level 1 (out of 3) internet.In the next place I will have Xfinity and it will be the highest garde internet.I won't have a problem then.So I guess I will be patient and wait.Thank you for your help.jocolor

17 Re: Black Ops Wii Always Host Hack on 6/17/2013, 9:39 am

juan112

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
avenged sevenfold wrote:Hey.thanks for the the help.I am in the proccess of moving.I just found out Were i am at now,the higher internet speed isn't avalible.I only get level 1 (out of 3) internet.In the next place I will have Xfinity and it will be the highest garde internet.I won't have a problem then.So I guess I will be patient and wait.Thank you for your help.jocolor
np Wink

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum