BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[LKWP]FALADOR


1) On your 3.55 cfw install and run the eid key dumper.pkg.
2) Once your back to the XMB, open blackb0x and retrive your eid_root_key from dev_hdd0/tmp/.
3) Now install the 4.21 rebug.
4) Install and run the rebug toolbox.
5) Now export flash to file, make sure your USB is in the right slot.
6) Install OpenSSL on your computer and rename the installation folder to OpenSSL not OpenSLL - Win32.
7) Put your NORBIN file which you got from the 'export flash' and your eid_root_key into the c2d folder.
Cool Rename the NORBIN file to flashCEX.bin and add .bin to your eid_root_key.
9) Open CMD in that directory. Type the following: c2d.exe eid_root_key.bin flashCEX.bin flashDEX.bin 82
10) Press enter and you should have another file called flashDEX.bin.
11) Rename the flashCEX.bin to CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN and rename flashDEX.bin to DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN and put them on the root of your USB and put in the right slot of your PS3.
12) Open rebug toolbox and rewrite the target ID in flash then click yes to both. Reboot your PS3, go back to rebug toolbox and click swap lv2 kernal and it'll reboot and your on DEX.
You will need:
An Ethernet cable
PS3 Tools - Link to the tools needed for your ps3 - LINK FIXED!!
REBUGGER  - link to rebug *Select the appropriate one*
ProDG tools
~Credits to CUSTOMPATCHER, and the makers of the exploit
-Note: You will need to look up REAL TIME modding for the game you want for each game has a different offset and comes with different Elf files.


[If you are feeling lazy and just want to play with some mods my PSN is MiXr-X-Hydro]



Last edited by [LKWP]FALADOR on 6/25/2013, 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

[LKWP]FALADOR


[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:1) On your 3.55 cfw install and run the eid key dumper.pkg.
2) Once your back to the XMB, open blackb0x and retrive your eid_root_key from dev_hdd0/tmp/.
3) Now install the 4.21 rebug.
4) Install and run the rebug toolbox.
5) Now export flash to file, make sure your USB is in the right slot.
6) Install OpenSSL on your computer and rename the installation folder to OpenSSL not OpenSLL - Win32.
7) Put your NORBIN file which you got from the 'export flash' and your eid_root_key into the c2d folder.
Cool Rename the NORBIN file to flashCEX.bin and add .bin to your eid_root_key.
9) Open CMD in that directory. Type the following: c2d.exe eid_root_key.bin flashCEX.bin flashDEX.bin 82
10) Press enter and you should have another file called flashDEX.bin.
11) Rename the flashCEX.bin to CEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN and rename flashDEX.bin to DEX-FLASH.EID0.NORBIN and put them on the root of your USB and put in the right slot of your PS3.
12) Open rebug toolbox and rewrite the target ID in flash then click yes to both. Reboot your PS3, go back to rebug toolbox and click swap lv2 kernal and it'll reboot and your on DEX.
You will need:
An Ethernet cable
PS3 Tools - Link to the tools needed for your ps3 - Link down fixing
REBUGGER  - link to rebug *Select the appropriate one*
ProDG tools
~Credits to CUSTOMPATCHER, and the makers of the exploit
-Note: You will need to look up REAL TIME modding for the game you want for each game has a different offset and comes with different Elf files.


[If you are feeling lazy and just want to play with some MW3 mods my PSN is MiXr-X-Hydro]

xSwifTeX

avatar
Faithful Member
COPY AND PASTE.., sad i dont have ps3 Sad



Last edited by xSwifTeX on 6/25/2013, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 


_________________

juan112

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
haha [LKWP]FALADOR you thief Razz

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
You could have posted the link in your post to give credits to them.

[LKWP]FALADOR


Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:Not nice, it´s a straight copy / paste.
http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=5102766/tut-realy-easy-cex2dexreal-time-edit.html
Wrong I got it from CUSTOM PATCHERS youtube, don't be ignorant and try searching the people I gave credits to. If you look at the site you pasted he took it from CUSTOM PATCHERS lol. I am not a thief I gave credit to the person I got it from. Even though all the people that I have seen that have claimed to make the exploit are credit stealing liars. You can obviously see who made it by looking at the author.

-Check First post Link is fixed Razz



Last edited by [LKWP]FALADOR on 6/25/2013, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
All I said was you pasted everything.
Better write your own next time.


_________________

[LKWP]FALADOR


Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:All I said was you pasted everything.
Better write your own next time.
I did not actually paste everything on there just the written tutorial. Surprised  But still people should be glad that I found out about this from CUSTOM PATCHER because all those aimbots and wallhacks that you see from youtube are fake and viruses + the fact that anyone can be mislead by them. This is the only real way to hack PS3 Games.

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Since all the leaking I started to hate copying other people's stuff without permission because noone likes their work being abused to lead people to other websites instead. <_<

Thanks for posting though.


_________________

CH90

avatar
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
LOL, detonator is right! you should have given credits for this tut. to the appropriate person.

anyway, thanks for sharing this.


_________________

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
That would have helped me if i had a ps3 Sad

juan112

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
TheDetonator wrote:That would have helped me if i had a ps3 Sad
yes true TheDetonator I have not ps3 only ps6 Troll

Seth@WiiPlaza

avatar
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
i actually ysed this tutorial on the other site when i was jailbreaking my ps3 xD, im sure this dude doesnt even have one


_________________

xSwifTeX

avatar
Faithful Member
can ps3 get banned by doing this?? cuz I know xbox will


_________________

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
How do they find out?

[LKWP]FALADOR


xSwifTeX wrote:can ps3 get banned by doing this?? cuz I know xbox will
No as long as you dont jail break while having a game in your PS3, just don't accept friend requests from anyone who might report you and make sure you take off mods before you get off game. @SethWiiPlaza I do have a PS3 I have already jailbroken. To do real time modding which is like hacking wii with a USB GECKO except you use the ProDG tool to remotely connect your PS3 (Wired connection for your PS3 will be needed). Btw if you search for your name and change the color when people try to add you it will freeze their PS3 Twisted Evil

Seth@WiiPlaza

avatar
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
What's your PSN name? I'll show you some GTA mods I made


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum