BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Drybones3363

I don't have a USB Gecko (yet), and I am trying to make codes. I have looked up tutorials and found and understood what they are doing, but I created some codes my self and I have no idea what they are supposed to do so I just put them in my sd card and tested them. (codes for goldeneye) I tested them and the only difference I got from the game when I was playing split screen is the wii froze up once I killed the other person. Is there any way to create codes and know what they do without a USB Gecko? and is there any special way for the code not to freeze the Wii?
confused 

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
the only other way to make codes is with dolphin emulator and cheat engine

Budman

Nice troll seth

Drybones3363

how can you find out codes with cheat engine?
Will you have to go into memory view or something?

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
wasnt a troll. i used to make codes that way

Drybones3363

you can still make codes that way right?

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
its preety hard for a narb

Drybones3363

Any tutorial about this way of code making that you know of?
Question 

.:mike:.

drybones check your pm

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
idk i learned from youtube

Bully@WiiPlaza

Drybones3363 wrote:I don't have a USB Gecko (yet), and I am trying to make codes. I have looked up tutorials and found and understood what they are doing, but I created some codes my self and I have no idea what they are supposed to do so I just put them in my sd card and tested them. (codes for goldeneye) I tested them and the only difference I got from the game when I was playing split screen is the wii froze up once I killed the other person. Is there any way to create codes and know what they do without a USB Gecko? and is there any special way for the code not to freeze the Wii?
confused 
You must test to figure out what it exactly does. To not freeze you simply need to create a valid code or non-risky. Depends...

Drybones3363

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:
Drybones3363 wrote:I don't have a USB Gecko (yet), and I am trying to make codes. I have looked up tutorials and found and understood what they are doing, but I created some codes my self and I have no idea what they are supposed to do so I just put them in my sd card and tested them. (codes for goldeneye) I tested them and the only difference I got from the game when I was playing split screen is the wii froze up once I killed the other person. Is there any way to create codes and know what they do without a USB Gecko? and is there any special way for the code not to freeze the Wii?
confused 
You must test to figure out what it exactly does. To not freeze you simply need to create a valid code or non-risky. Depends...
How would you get it to be valid so it won't freeze?

Bully@WiiPlaza

By knowing what you're doing.
You need experience and tutorials for that.

Drybones3363

just regular tutorials about making codes?
I haven't found a tutorial about how to make a code without it freezing your wii.

Drybones3363

Also, the codes you made on gecko on goldeneye that are probably simple to you are:
Infinite Health: 04103560 EC20F02A
Infinite Ammo: 0414D6C0 38A00000
Both on Offline Mode
I see where you get the first parts of the codes (04103560), but how on earth did you get the second parts (EC20F02A)? I have just been trying to make codes that are already on gecko to see if the code's right, but the second part of a single line code is the thing I don't understand.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Rolling Eyes

It's ASM. The weird value represents an instruction.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum