BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ph4ze Anthony


(Code Request) Back up Ally List No USB Gecko SC7E52

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE3C6TT2FYo


_________________

Sharky124


Get this http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t430-savegame-manager-gx
Then extract your black ops profile data =) if you loose your allies load your save prifile data up =)

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Sharky124 wrote:Get this http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t430-savegame-manager-gx
Then extract your black ops profile data =) if you loose your allies load your save prifile data up =)
Wrong. They are not stored in the save data but on their servers.


_________________

5 Oh? on 1/2/2015, 12:55 am

Sharky124


I have extracted my profile save data to my SD card from save game manger and it gives me a folder in the root of my SD card called savegames, I deleted my black ops profile data off my wii and then I loaded up save game manager and loaded my save games and i went on black ops like nothing happened, I got that idea from http://freewiicodes2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/black-ops-save-game-mods.html
I can make a video to show you it will work Cool

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Sharky124 wrote:I have extracted my profile save data to my SD card from save game manger and it gives me a folder in the root of my SD card called savegames, I deleted my black ops profile data off my wii and then I loaded up save game manager and loaded my save games and i went on black ops like nothing happened, I got that idea from http://freewiicodes2011.blogspot.com/2011/08/black-ops-save-game-mods.html
I can make a video to show you it will work Cool
No. The online profiles are loaded and stored to the server. You can't back them up with the Savegame Manager. If you change something and then upload the old savegame it won't affect the online profile at all.


_________________

Sharky124


It does I got the zombie hacks from it and it modded my profile data so I had a command code active without gecko os. I could just load black ops from Wii menu and I would have hacks on zombies no host/host.

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Sharky124 wrote:It does I got the zombie hacks from it and it modded my profile data   so I had a command code active without gecko os. I could just load black ops from Wii menu and I would have hacks on zombies no host/host.
That is because your button layout is saved to the savegame which contains hacks but the online profile data itself is not in the savegame. The only things stored to the savegame are your button configurations, campaign progress and profile names. Nothing else from the multiplayer mode Wink


_________________

Sharky124


It works either way I extracted out my profile data and deleted my data off Wii then I load up the extracted profile data. I can have unlimited accounts (supposing I can keep track of the accounts data) and have unlimited allies (on different accounts. Bully I have done it lots of times, it works. All my allies were back, everyone of them.

Sharky124


It works either way I extracted out my profile data and deleted my data off Wii then I load up the extracted profile data. I can have unlimited accounts (supposing I can keep track of the accounts data) and have unlimited allies (on different accounts. Bully I have done it lots of times, it works. All my allies were back, everyone of them, on all profiles

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Sharky124 wrote:It works either way I extracted out my profile data and deleted my data off Wii then I load up the extracted profile data. I can have unlimited accounts (supposing I can keep track of the accounts data) and have unlimited allies (on different accounts. Bully I have done it lots of times, it works. All my allies were back, everyone of them, on all profiles
You don't understand.

If you delete anything from your online save after backing up your savegame it won't restore because the savegame only knows which account you own and not what is associated with it.

It's like a forum account. If you change it, it's changed no matter which computer backup you may use.

So please test it yourself because you're making false claims.


_________________

Sharky124


I have tested It. I still have my old save game data. I am going to make a video and show you it works. rendeer

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Sharky124 wrote:I have tested It. I still have my old save game data. I am going to make a video and show you it works. rendeer
1. Make a backup of the savegame
2. Change a custom class
3. Write backup savegame to Wii memory
4. Custom class changed or reverted?

Make a video about exactly those steps then and tell me what happens in the 4th step Wink


_________________

Sharky124


That wouIdnt work. I am saying it would save you profile data the time you extracted it. I know it wouldn't be the exact same when you edit classes and allies and that stuff. But if you had 4 profiles all filled 100 allies each account. Then extract that profile Sava data, then delete the black ops profile data off your Wii, then load up save game manager and load it, it would be back to normal. Of course you would have to keep extracting the data each time you change anything (add/delete ally/change a class/change name). But its still a back up of your last time you backed it up.

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Sharky124 wrote:I will make a video later today. I can't right now because its 5:49am and my parent would hear me get on the Wii.
Well, just don't and believe it. Your point is invalid because you can't show how the savegame can change the online profile data.


_________________

Sharky124


(Im showing a point here)
The save game manager extracts your profile data right?
You delete your black ops profile data off your Wii
You load save game manager
It gives you your black ops profile data back.

Shadow@BWH


 
 
Ugh the problem is if you get rid of your files and clear the ally's there not really ally's anymore because they themselves would have to send a ally request to you. It would have the same effect as the restore ally's code or the in lobby as ally code. You can send text's and invite them but they can't do anything back.


_________________

Sharky124


No I have used my last extracted save data and I still use it today my allies still text me and Invte me and join me and its the same. Oh well, it works for me that's all I know.

S@W


Moderator & Code Porter
Make a save, delete yours allys, load save and your allys are not back.


_________________
 EXT@Z S@W

Sharky124


Now you guys are a little imitating and making me think it won't work `anymore` I swear I saved my data off save game manager then deleted profile save data off Wii (so I could let my sister have an account) then when she was done playing I loaded my data back and it worked pronto all allies back, level back, prestige you name it, it was like I didn't even delete my profile data off my wii

S@W


Moderator & Code Porter
S@W wrote:Make a save, delete yours allys, load save and your allys are not back.
You don't have make that. Look at the first post of PHAZE ANTHONY.


_________________
 EXT@Z S@W

Shadow@BWH


 
 
You do realize if that were true then anyone downloading a save file for a Mod Menu would be stuck with CheeseToast as there name or whoever's mod menu they downloaded. 3 Years ago again if that were true my name would have been CommitModzHD (I got my original game save for my PS3 from Commit) in game at least. It makes no sense.


_________________

Bully@WiiPlaza


 
 
Topic closed! Getting angry with the n00bs. Rolling Eyes

The only reason why you can delete and install your savegame again is because deleting your savegame doesn't delete the online profile. It doesn't prove that you can back it up.

If you change anything on the online profile and then re-install an older savegame it won't revert it back because all multiplayer profile data is stored on their servers and not the Wii itself. The control preset are not saved on the servers but in the savegame which means it can be modified in the savegame.

Also a code to back anything up can't be made because you can't extract data to anywhere persistent


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum