BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Alright guys,as a code creator chances are you've at least one screw up before.if not many. I want to know what your dumbest coder mistake/fail was. One of my dumbest mistakes was that I accidently added a negative value into my prestige lobby script. When I went online to promote people,I ended up sending everyone in the lobby into -170,000 XP.They practically have to Level up completely 1 and 1/2 times now before they can level up to Level 2. Anyways,what was your worst coding fail?

[LKWP]FALADOR

I do not have a USB Gecko so I do not code on Wii, but I do write scripts and code on PC games. I remember when I was playing TF2 and I was editing my health to 100% and then I accidentally without realizing I had changed my health to 10%.

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
[LKWP]FALADOR wrote:I do not have a USB Gecko so I do not code on Wii, but I do write scripts and code on PC games. I remember when I was playing TF2 and I was editing my health to 100% and then I accidentally without realizing I had changed my health to 10%.
Hey,I don't have USB Gecko either,but I do scripts too,and also look through RAM dumps every once and a while. Sometimes I'll just use a ongoing pattern,and from a base code I made around 720 others. Trust me,don't let the fact that you don't have a USB Gecko limit ya.

[LKWP]FALADOR

I am currently working on a program that can replicate RTE based off of one of my favorite RTM tools for ps3. http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t3068-wii-project

Bully@WiiPlaza

I only know that there were lots of stupid ones because I overlooked stuff or froze because of the same thing multiple times Shocked 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum