BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angry SORRY BULLY AND OTHER ADMIN on 11/30/2013, 3:26 pm

23BabyCarlos35

F*CK OFF FALADOR
U TALKIN TO THE GOD DAMN BABYCARLOS
I'M Talking to a f*ck*n SLUT who was a mistake for his mom and dad f*ck$n fag life b%t#h
I dont see you do any shit around here Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ban? ban? ban? blowup blowup 
blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup gtfo gtfo gtfo gtfo 
U R Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 
F*CK*N SORRY ASS HOE
~~~~~~~~~Sorry Bully@WiiPlaza and Seth@WiiPlaza and all other big contributor to this website. I will not blowup, snap on, or put anyone on hushmode again.
Hushmode-To make someone shutup when arguing usually having lot of hurtful things said.

That's Me when I 1 and 4.

Falador is Gay

2Angry SORRY BULLY AND OTHER ADMIN on 11/30/2013, 3:28 pm

23BabyCarlos35

Yes i said it and im happy i did!!!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
I JUST Arrow blowup blowup blowup

Last edited by 23BabyCarlos35 on 11/30/2013, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Falador is Gay

3Angry Re: SORRY BULLY AND OTHER ADMIN on 11/30/2013, 3:50 pm

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Wow,don't you think you're going a little too far here? I mean telling him he's a mistake of his own mother and fathers? Really? I don't see what he did or why you'd be mad at him,so before blowing up,could you at least tell us exactly what he did to you? A little too much blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup blowup 
don't you think?

4Angry Reason I Blew Up on 11/30/2013, 3:55 pm

23BabyCarlos35

I blew up because of the topic below this and what he said to me!
Also
Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:- No Hate (Minor use of curse words at all times and no harassing other members)

Falador is Gay

5Angry Re: SORRY BULLY AND OTHER ADMIN on 11/30/2013, 4:16 pm

[LKWP]FALADOR

You are mad because I told you forum rules? By the way I remember you adding me on COD asking how I hosted XP lobbies. You can't do crap if you don't know how to host them lol. You are saying I have not done anything around here? I have been offering suggestions and Advice since I've been here. I may not be a moderator, but I still try to make sure people are following the rules. By the way the only reason I am not making many codes for Wii is because I do not have a USB Gecko. So people like me have to use DVARS or write scripts and mod menus. Thanks for your support bro.
Twisted Evil Pwned Troll Closed 

6Angry Re: SORRY BULLY AND OTHER ADMIN on 11/30/2013, 10:25 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Clearly overreacted Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum