BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
I have been around as a code creator on Bully Wii Hacks for a while now,and so far I've only been able to make simple script codes and 80/81 Address codes. I'd love to know how to make ASM codes as they seem to be more effective. A code or two of mine I believe to need to be used as an ASM code. Before anyone even tried explaining to me in-depth,can ASM Hacking be accomplished without owning a USB Gecko? If so,I'd love to be able to learn how. Anyways,thanks for reading!

Bully@WiiPlaza

You can almost do nothing more using the C0 "execute ASM" codetype instead of regular gecko codetypes.

The "true" ASM hacks are performed with breakpoints that only a USB Gecko can do. You basically end up with 04 (yes, it can be a single line ASM code) or C2 (multiple lines).

Sorry man :/

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Ah,that's alright. I guess I'll try to buy one from Ebay.(That is,when they lower their prices down from $250)

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Also,I do see a USB Gecko on sale now for a reasonable price. Turns out Jaremix10 is selling his for $100. Now comes the part of just saving up the money...
Also,I get how in Gecko.NET you would have to find the breakpoint for the specific offset.Even though I don't have the gecko to do it with,I'd love to know how values are written back. I know it involves using functions such as (Store Word) and other things like that,but I'd like to know how said functions work,and how they are condensed into the value being written.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yep, it works with instructions:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t425-

Everything that happens in-game is handled by ASM coding. If you are familiar you can cause some serious mess to games.

Reclaimer Shawn

Code Creator
Thanks Bully! If I ever collect enough to afford it,this'll come in handy! But seriously,the feeling of knowing how to do something and yet being unable to is sort of maddening,but I should be able to get one someday. Sadly,I already spent money this month on Pokemon Gold(Gameboy Color),so I'll have to start saving up again. Also,I made sure to sign the petition for Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to stay up.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum