BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!



Last edited by Bully@Wiiplaza on 6/17/2012, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Online Monster HP Display NTSC-U? on 6/2/2012, 1:58 pm

anon30303


Anyone else looking for this? I can't find it anywhere.

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
anon30303 wrote:Anyone else looking for this? I can't find it anywhere.
it´s not released and probably never will.

Seth@WiiPlaza

avatar
Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
i think it would be cool if there was a code made that let you abandon a quest at any time (by button activator), also leave the village to the city at any time(with a button activator)


_________________

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:i think it would be cool if there was a code made that let you abandon a quest at any time (by button activator), also leave the village to the city at any time(with a button activator)
I can make abandon by command, but not return to city by command (I think).

Klazh


Could you make a code for custom talismans?
Or a guide on how to make them?

poncho


scratch could u create a code for infinite ammo but the ammo does not decrease ... please

sorry for my poor english, I'm from mexico. Thanks

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
poncho wrote: scratch could u create a code for infinite ammo but the ammo does not decrease ... please

sorry for my poor english, I'm from mexico. Thanks
Already made...


_________________

poncho


sorry but always that I use the code, only helps me to no reload, but ammo still decrease...

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
poncho wrote:sorry but always that I use the code, only helps me to no reload, but ammo still decrease...
Yes, but you can shoot forever without reloads.


_________________

poncho


ok... and can you make a code for ammo dont decrease? i really wish can have sleep and explosive ammo infinite... thanks for your time

darkrai7665

avatar
Hi Bully, i'm new in the site and i must say that i really love your codes, by the way, i'm here to ask if you can make a little guide on the Hunter Ranking Modifier where you explain how to convert the HR number and the XP in HEX. Or you can make a little program where you put the rank you want and it generates the code for PAL-EU/NTSC-US.

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
darkrai7665 wrote:Hi Bully, i'm new in the site and i must say that i really love your codes, by the way, i'm here to ask if you can make a little guide on the Hunter Ranking Modifier where you explain how to convert the HR number and the XP in HEX. Or you can make a little program where you put the rank you want and it generates the code for PAL-EU/NTSC-US.
That´s what I was thinking earlier.
Okay damnit, I will make this, just for teh n00bs. Rolling Eyes


_________________

darkrai7665

avatar
Then i can consider myself a n00b lol! I tried to put a random code and got 12512 HR. Result? Banned for 14 days. Rolling Eyes

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
darkrai7665 wrote:Then i can consider myself a n00b lol! I tried to put a random code and got 12512 HR. Result? Banned for 14 days. Rolling Eyes
lol, like I said. People are unable to convert decimal to hex, even when it says that it´s required. Razz

Here´s the program I made:
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t576-mh3-hr-mod-helper-v10


_________________

darkrai7665

avatar
Hahaha, by the way, thanks, you're the best. Very Happy

Zant@Italy

avatar
I use some code of mh3 but when I try to jump or enter in a city, mh3 told me error code 11687... And if I create a city, the hunters can't enter... How I can fix it?


_________________
Keep Calm and Gangnam Style

Spoiler:

Wii U Games
[list=1][*]ZombiU
[*]Call Of Duty Black Ops 2
[*]Nintendo Land
[*]Assassin's Creed III[/list:o]

darkrai7665

avatar
It's me again Bully ( lol! ), now i have a strange issue: go in Multiplayer with cheats,take a mission to do alone,when i'm in the base camp,i can move only back and forth...If i make a normal character without cheats,it works normally, when i put cheats on,the character move only back and forth, not lateral...

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Which codes?


_________________

darkrai7665

avatar
Here are the cheats that i usually put on:

Equipment Box Can hold 800 Slots .. [Skiller]

Have All Lances [Skiller]

Unlock All Star Quests [Bully@Wiiplaza] (Only 1 time on new characters)

All Quests Completed [Bully@Wiiplaza] (Only 1 time on new characters)

Infinite Funds [Bully@Wiiplaza]

No Need For Money [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Item Box Can hold 800 Slots .. [Skiller]

Have Every Item In Item Box [Skiller]

Wii ID Spoofer -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Change HR to 999 [Bully@Wiiplaza] (Only 1 time on new characters)

No Need For Required Materials [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Weapons Always Sharp -PAL- [Skiller/Bully@Wiiplaza]

One Hit Kill -PAL- [Skiller]

Infinite Stamina -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Infinite Health -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Not Hungry [C|T]

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
darkrai7665 wrote:Here are the cheats that i usually put on:

Equipment Box Can hold 800 Slots .. [Skiller] bad, it freezes (use mine)

Have All Lances [Skiller]

Unlock All Star Quests [Bully@Wiiplaza] (Only 1 time on new characters)

All Quests Completed [Bully@Wiiplaza] (Only 1 time on new characters)

Infinite Funds [Bully@Wiiplaza]

No Need For Money [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Item Box Can hold 800 Slots .. [Skiller] bad, it freezes (use mine)

Have Every Item In Item Box [Skiller]

Wii ID Spoofer -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Change HR to 999 [Bully@Wiiplaza] (Only 1 time on new characters)

No Need For Required Materials [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Weapons Always Sharp -PAL- [Skiller/Bully@Wiiplaza]

One Hit Kill -PAL- [Skiller]

Infinite Stamina -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Infinite Health -PAL- [Bully@Wiiplaza]

Not Hungry [C|T] # This could cause it, idk


_________________

darkrai7665

avatar
Can you link me yours please?

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 


_________________

darkrai7665

avatar
Ok,i'm going to try it. Thanks. Very Happy

Edit: Now i'm having 11613 problem.

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
darkrai7665 wrote:Ok,i'm going to try it. Thanks. Very Happy

Edit: Now i'm having 11613 problem.
Errorcode?


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum