BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
First topic message reminder :

Request and discuss the codes here.

Before asking, use the search engine and read through ALL posts in this thread!



Last edited by Bully@Wiiplaza on 6/17/2012, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total


TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
shitnbitch wrote:@TheDetonator

I know exactly what you're saying, but it looks like you're telling him to put a button activator on a button activator which is the wrong thing to do.

Ha, that would be funny though Troll

cucholix

avatar
I'm trying to download bully's code helper, but inside the .rar there's no a ReplaceToJar file, only another zip...

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t4-tutorial-button-activators#4

CH90

avatar
Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
cucholix wrote:I'm trying to download bully's code helper, but inside the .rar there's no a ReplaceToJar file, only another zip...

http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t4-tutorial-button-activators#4

just right click on that "another zip" and then open it with java Very Happy


_________________

cucholix

avatar
Ok, I used the code helper, I manage to make an activator button for one code, but no luck for unlimited bombs...

Does it works offline?

Here is the code:

Set Unlimited Barrel Bombs [Bully@Wiiplaza]
28659428 FFEF0010 <---CCpro ZR
04277F68 38000000
E0000000 80008000

[STG]Sgt.Ghost

avatar
Modder & Code Porter
shitnbitch wrote:Is that the guy who made it? If it's then put the credits on the code like this:

Godmode Non Host [CREDITS]
04133753 91337539

That is a 1337 code in 2 seconds. That must be a new record! cheers lol!

@cucholix
Try this
Spoiler:
Button Activator [-Ozelot-]
2865XXXX YYYYZZZZ
You can not combine Wiimote button with CC Buttons!

XXXX-Value:
Wiimote = B89C
Classic Controller = B85C

ZZZZ-Valuen (Wiimote):
Up = 2000
Down = 1000
Left = 0800
Right = 0400

A = 0200
B = 0100
C = 0008
Z = 0004
1 = 0020
2 = 0010
+ = 0080
-- = 0040
Home = 8000

ZZZZ-Value (Classic Controller):
Up = 0001
Down = 4000
Left = 0002
Right = 8000
A = 0010
B = 0040
Y = 0020
X = 0008
L = 2000
R = 0200
ZL = 0080
ZR = 0004
+ = 0400
-- = 1000
Home = 0800
got from here:
http://www.onehitgamer.com/threads/mh3-tri-gekko-code-on-off.30363/


_________________

cucholix

avatar
[STG]Sgt.Ghost wrote:
shitnbitch wrote:Is that the guy who made it? If it's then put the credits on the code like this:

Godmode Non Host [CREDITS]
04133753 91337539

That is a 1337 code in 2 seconds. That must be a new record! cheers lol!

@cucholix
Try this
Spoiler:
Button Activator [-Ozelot-]
2865XXXX YYYYZZZZ
You can not combine Wiimote button with CC Buttons!

XXXX-Value:
Wiimote = B89C
Classic Controller = B85C

ZZZZ-Valuen (Wiimote):
Up = 2000
Down = 1000
Left = 0800
Right = 0400

A = 0200
B = 0100
C = 0008
Z = 0004
1 = 0020
2 = 0010
+ = 0080
-- = 0040
Home = 8000

ZZZZ-Value (Classic Controller):
Up = 0001
Down = 4000
Left = 0002
Right = 8000
A = 0010
B = 0040
Y = 0020
X = 0008
L = 2000
R = 0200
ZL = 0080
ZR = 0004
+ = 0400
-- = 1000
Home = 0800
got from here:
http://www.onehitgamer.com/threads/mh3-tri-gekko-code-on-off.30363/

Sargent, I'm sure there's no problem with the controller adress, as the activator I used worked excellent in other hacks, maybe I missing something about the way it works, you press the activator button put barrel bombs and voilà? Or you need to make something specific, also not sure if all the barrel bombs works.

GERxiFuZze2

avatar
Hi I have a question I look for a functional online Monster HP Display code for Pal. I have seen in a video that you can also use the online. Sorry my English is not so good I'm German: D

juan112

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
GERxiFuZze2 wrote:Hi I have a question I look for a functional online Monster HP Display code for Pal. I have seen in a video that you can also use the online. Sorry my English is not so good I'm German: D
wieso verwendest du den deutschen forum nicht ^^
http://www.bullywiihacks.com/t336p120-deutsch-monster-hunter-tri-code-discussion-request-thread

roadster213

avatar
Hello guys, registered because I've been playing the game and it's fun for the most part. The one thing that really bugs me is the limited item pouch space, 3 is much too small for me. I've tried the code for 8 pages for every box, but it does not actually increase anything.

All it does it show you X/8 when you are in your home, but you can not make use of any slot past the third page. And it resets to X/3 when you are on the field. What I'm asking is, was there any code out there that can give me TRUE 8 pages for my pouches/boxes with usable slots?

RMHE08

roadster213

avatar
Oh I also wanted to mention that the code made by Skiller for 8 slots on BOXES, does actually work perfectly and lets me move things around in those pages.
Seems like when you guys tried to expand on it with the pouches is where things stopped working.
A code that would work exclusively for pouches would be a good complement to his box code.

meshariq8i


NTSC-U
Freeze/Unfreeze Monsters [Seth@WiiPlaza]

2865941A BFFF4000
041379D8 2C000001
CC000000 00000000
041379D8 2C000000
E0000000 80008000

*press C to toggle

This code doesn't work in offline mode, I pressed C on my nunchuk to freeze a monster, but nothing happened. I pressed C again, still doesn't work. Can someone fix this code so it can work properly?
Also, I have a question, does this code repeat the action (attack, run, etc.) of a monster or it makes the monster not move at all?
EDIT: Can anyone make the Freeze/Unfreeze monster code working in offline mode? I cannot get in online mode.

meshariq8i



There is an invincibility code that only works in online mode, not offline. Can anyone make an invincibility player code for offline mode only?
Also,
meshariq8i wrote:NTSC-U
Freeze/Unfreeze Monsters [Seth@WiiPlaza]

2865941A BFFF4000
041379D8 2C000001
CC000000 00000000
041379D8 2C000000
E0000000 80008000

*press C to toggle

This code doesn't work in offline mode, I pressed C on my nunchuk to freeze a monster, but nothing happened. I pressed C again, still doesn't work. Can someone fix this code so it can work properly?
Also, I have a question, does this code repeat the action (attack, run, etc.) of a monster or it makes the monster not move at all?
EDIT: Can anyone make the Freeze/Unfreeze monster code working in offline mode? I cannot get in online mode.
Has anyone made this code, still? Please make this code as fast as possible.

BUMP

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum