BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 A Look Back At BullyWiiHacks on 4/14/2014, 3:41 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Back then, you had to have membership to view other forums, besides Off-Topic and Spam and Announcements. Bully only had about half the amount of posts he has now. The user's control panel had different buttons. We also had about half the amount of registered members. Back then we only had about 7,200 posts and now we have almost 19,000! Most of the guests were members that haven't logged in yet, but now most of the guests are most likely people who come to look at the site.

The members that have visited the site within the past 24 hours has dropped dramatically over a couple of years! No forum descriptions in the old version. The title was called "All About Wii Gecko Codes & Mods", now it's called "Gecko Codes, Mods & Programs". Not as many widgets in the old version. Moderators group colour was blue, now it's white. The old version didn't have the group "Graphic Artists". And I did't even have coder status, until about 1-2 months later. xD

A few other things...

https://web.archive.org/web/20121229214100/http://www.bullywiihacks.com

2 Re: A Look Back At BullyWiiHacks on 4/14/2014, 9:04 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Haha yeah, that's quite interesting to see.

Wow, I wish I could reach these member counts once again some day, awesome. :s

These days, there often are more guests than members because of the free access.
It sucks but on the other hand they can find stuff from Google and registration should not be forced anyways. It also bores me to do it for every single website I want to use... Wink

3 Re: A Look Back At BullyWiiHacks on 4/15/2014, 2:01 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
lol Yeah, sure they can find stuff on Google... if they aren't n00bs! xD
I think most of the guests just leech all of our stuff and post it on other sites or just keep it for themselves without giving back to the forums.

4 Re: A Look Back At BullyWiiHacks on 4/15/2014, 2:13 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

I meant that they can find stuff on this site using Google if it's not a private section (aka members only) Wink

Yeah, 99.99% of the visitors come to leech basically. I don't care, but as soon as nobody contributes anymore there will also be no more to leech. This forum is mainly for leeching anyways, no complaints. It's all too advanced for n00bz, copy / paste usually is a known skill, some people also type stuff off the screen.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum