BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Important I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/12/2014, 5:08 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Does anyone know any good places online where I can get some Datura for cheap?! Preferably seeds! I want to buy like 5 million seeds and grow them all over the fucking place! xDDDDDD

I want to experience Hell on Earth! Datura Stramonium isn't nicknamed "Hell's Bells" for nothin'! xD Twisted Evil

Watch some videos of what it can do to yeah! xD

https://www.erowid.org/plants/datura/

2Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 11:46 am

EmoPikachu

https://www.horizonherbs.com/product.asp?specific=942

http://www.herbalfire.com/angels.htm

3Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 11:49 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Thanks! I actually bought some from Horizon Herbs a while after I posted this topic. Have you ever tried Datura? xD

4Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 11:53 am

EmoPikachu

No......But should I? xD

5Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 11:56 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
If you like hallucinating, feeling EXTREMELY high, tripping like you wouldn't believe, etc, just like me, then... FUCK YES!!!!! xDDDDDD

6Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 12:01 pm

EmoPikachu

SEND ME SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 12:06 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I prolly won't have to! One of the places it grows in is Central America. xD Also, is there any Home Depots close to your location? I found out yesterday that they actually sell the seeds!  Twisted Evil

8Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 12:08 pm

EmoPikachu

for how much?

9Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 12:10 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
$4 for me. It should be the same price for you as well. I don't know how much seeds you get though.

10Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 12:26 pm

EmoPikachu

I've got a list of household plants you can use to get high

11Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/13/2014, 12:40 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Alright. Checkout this site as well! I highly recommend it! They got shit about drugs; legal, illegal, plants, chemicals, reports of drugs, very detailed descriptions of drugs, etc.  xD

http://www.erowid.org/

Last edited by shitnbitch on 5/14/2014, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

12Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/14/2014, 4:44 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
This company on eBay sells all sorts of legal seeds that you can trip off of. xD They sell them at a decent price too, in my opinion. I bought a pack of Datura Stramonium from them and I should be getting it soon!  Twisted Evil  Prolly some time next week. My friends and I are going to take a video of us taking them and trippin'. xD

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/white_buffalo_trading_company/m.html

Just be careful, if you ever do take Datura or something as strong as it! It's a hallucinogenic drug, so you'll see, hear and feel things that aren't really there and it could be very dangerous as you might end up hurting yourself or others and not realize it, but would still have to face the consequences. So, I suggest you get a baby sitter that knows what you're doing, just like that one guy did in the video I posted. Get someone that you would trust with your life because you're going to be going through hell!

13Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/15/2014, 11:03 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Weed anyone?

14Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/15/2014, 12:00 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Datura is better! It's legal, you have a better and longer trip, easy to find and grow, cheap, etc. xDDDDDD  Twisted Evil

15Important Re: I DESPERATELY NEED DATURA! on 5/25/2014, 5:12 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I bought some seeds from a couple of dealers online. They aren't drug dealers mind you, but they sell plants and whatnot. xD All the seeds do to you is make you have an extremely dry mouth, mild headache, very slight nausea, slight loss of balance, bloodshot eyes, etc. EVERYTHING, BUT HALLUCINATIONS!!! I think you need to eat the plant itself not the seeds. lol My friends and I ate 50 seeds and we got everything, but hallucinations and we got it for the hallucinations. This one guy on Erowid ate only 15 seeds and he tripped balls! But he got his from a wild plant.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum