BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/29/2014, 8:17 am

tonerhell

Hi,

I was playing team deathmatch MW3 my own teammate was able to kill me using non host code and shoot through walls
I was host as I was using no migrate codes.

Have you heard of such a code?

2 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/29/2014, 8:20 am

Shadow@BWH

Well there are tons of Wall Banger codes for MW3 so that's one of the questions explained. As for the kill it may have been just a weird lag I myself have not heard of a code like that. Then again I haven't made anything for MW3 in a long time let alone be on.

3 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/29/2014, 9:26 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
It would be nice if someone recorded something like this, instead of just asking if there's a code, a mod, lag, etc.

4 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/29/2014, 9:55 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Yeah lol, n00bs always turn out to be retarded when it's about something unbelievable. Just like some people claim that others hack on BO2 Wii U while the console hasn't been hacked yet (and I never personally saw an obvious hacker). Lol

5 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/29/2014, 1:10 pm

tonerhell

shitnbitch wrote:It would be nice if someone recorded something like this, instead of just asking if there's a code, a mod, lag, etc.

Well I know what I saw this guy killed me multiple times being on the same team. I asked nicely if you guys ever saw such a thing in game play guess not. I will record prove next time I encounter him again.

6 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/29/2014, 6:29 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

There's a code / mod where you can switch teams basically and appear as teammate but you're an enemy in the real.

7 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 5/30/2014, 12:37 am

Shadow@BWH

As from what I can gather the kid who was doing it doesn't even know how he did it. Otherwise from what you said he would have ether been more cocky about it or would have told you. The fact that he couldn't give you a straight answer (Besides being a ass) tells me that he doesn't fully understand how he did it ether. At times code's have unseen side effects take the color changer's I use for Black Ops for example. I can change the ^(Whatever number you want) to any color I feel. I'll use Purple for a example color, If I put my name as Shadow@PSNPlaza the @ in my name would be in purple but in match my teams names would all be in purple as well. I noticed it not when I first tested it and released it but a few days later when I was really paying attention.

8 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 7:44 am

tonerhell

Bully@WiiPlaza wrote:There's a code / mod where you can switch teams basically and appear as teammate but you're an enemy in the real.

Yes bully the code you mentioned switch teams was the code the guy was using. I was able to kill my own old teammate if I changed teams.

The only issue is when I switch teams my custom gun classes are not there looks like I am in private match.

9 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 8:56 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
The same thing happens in MWR. I switch teams too many times (using gecko codes) and it defaults my custom classes. I don't know why it does that.  Neutral

10 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 10:47 am

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
I think thats because the code turns a public match to private if your host, so it changes your classes. idk

11 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 11:00 am

tonerhell

Is there a way to have all your classes in a private match?

12 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 11:10 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
If you're running custom made scripts, it might be different than running gecko codes. If you use gecko codes, you modify the data sent between the application (the game) and the RAM at which the application's data resides. However, if you run custom made scripts, you're modifying the game's data itself not really the RAM. I said not really because yes you modify the RAM as well, but not directly like Gecko OS. The general idea of ISO modding is to overwrite the scripts with your own not by overwriting the RAM. Wink

13 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 12:29 pm

FuttBuck

I have the code to switch teams non host, I could prove it to you if you go on MW3 because I don't have something to record with. It basically makes the game a private match but its still a public match. It says that you have your private match classes but its actually the first five slots of your public classes. You can switch teams and kill your own team mates, but they can kill you to, while the enemy team can't kill you and you can't kill them. Should I leak the code on the site(if someone already hasn't?) Cool

Troll Troll 

Hit Me Up On Skype If You Want To Talk!

exdee! beer wii thumbsup thumbsup

14 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 12:55 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Is it a Gecko Code or a script? If it's the latter, it's already been released. Like, almost a couple years ago! xD

15 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 1:04 pm

FuttBuck

It is a Code.

Last edited by FuttBuck on 6/8/2014, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GOOFED REALLY HARD)

Troll Troll 

16 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/8/2014, 3:07 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
OK, post it. Let's see!

17 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 11:27 am

FuttBuck

Switch Team [Bully@WiiPlaza]
* 2820236A 0000XXXX
* 05138864 01000000
* 2820236A 0000XXXX
* CC000000 00000001
* 05138864 00000000
* E0000000 80008000

Click activators once game starts. Make sure there is a slot open on the enemy team. Your welcome everyone Smile

Last edited by FuttBuck on 6/9/2014, 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Creds)

Troll Troll 

18 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 11:44 am

FuttBuck

Test it if you want to, add me if you still play. I get bored af Very Happy

Troll Troll 

19 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 11:57 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Credits? It happens to be my code Smile

20 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 12:12 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I laughed my ass off when I read this! I searched the address and this happened to come up.

http://www.codeleakers.com/archive/index.php/t-84567.html

"Hey, dais, look at mah tode! It's so tool and leet! Mahhhhh!!!"  ulol 

The retard way of making a code (and stealing it).

Force Public Match
201D2644 FFFFFFFA press aim buttion to force the game back to public so you can have public guns again
2820236A 00002000
05138864 00000000
051387DC 00000000
E0000000 80008000

The proper way.

Force Public Match
2820236A YYYYZZZZ
05138864 00000000
051387DC 00000000
E0000000 80008000
*Click activators once game starts. Make sure there is a slot open on the enemy team.

When will the n00bs learn? Also, I wasn't sure if Bully would want his credits on the proper code. I'm not sure if the other address is his or not. You can edit this post to see fit. Wink Also, FuttBuck, the code you posted doesn't look right. There's no need for a second activator when it has a switch line.

21 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 1:25 pm

FuttBuck

Ye I know I was thinking the same thing that you don't need the second activator line but thats how I found it so I just left it and it happened to work, and I didn't get it off of CockLickers I found it on a youtube video.

Troll Troll 

22 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 2:10 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
"CockLickers"?! Never heard that one before.  xD  But hey, as long as the code works, right.

23 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 3:45 pm

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Jester made an iso mod for this about 2 years or something ago. I never found out who made the code xD i guess it's bully.

24 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 3:50 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I'm pretty sure it was superman not Jester, but I'm not going to start a credits war.

25 Re: MW3 Non-Host Wallbanger Code? on 6/9/2014, 4:26 pm

FuttBuck

Ye it was Superman, he released the Code Post V2. The one where you replace the code_post_gfx_mp.ff.

Troll Troll 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum