BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sorry For My Absence on 6/16/2014, 1:31 am

Shadow@BWH

Some family matters have come up recently and I have been busy with them and haven't been on much. Also my friend and I got accused of hacking my schools WiFi.  So I wasn't allowed access to any internet/computer or anything. WiFi goes down and they instantly think its the 2 people who know stuff about it and don't even bother looking into it. They first thought that one of us had Ddosed the school. So they went into everything with that BS. Here's the funny part though, The WiFi was down but the Ether net was still up so there's no way it was a Ddos. We told them it may have been a skid doing a senior prank or something. They are still investigating on it I just think it was a load of crap. Theirs more to the story and about it as well.

2 Re: Sorry For My Absence on 6/16/2014, 2:22 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I remember a few weeks ago and almost the same thing happened to me. The WiFi went down and the teachers couldn't go on the school board email system. Who does everyone look at, including the students? Yep! xD

3 Re: Sorry For My Absence on 6/16/2014, 2:33 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmao you evil children, always hacking stuff xD

4 Re: Sorry For My Absence on 6/16/2014, 9:30 am

Shadow@BWH

You have no idea they still have no idea whats up with it . Even after we gave them a program that would tell them what it is but you know whatever  Rolling Eyes. They even went and got a federal warrant.  lmao 

5 Re: Sorry For My Absence on 6/17/2014, 11:14 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I walked into a computer class today even though I'm not allowed in them. Anyways, the class was about to start and everywhere in the classroom were EyePull (Apple) devices. Almost every EyePull device you could think of and only 2 Microsoft computers. The teacher asked me when he was doing the attendance (on a fucking Mac) "Sorry, sir, but I think you have the wrong class." I just ignored him and kept walking around. I saw every person using a fucking EyePhone even the fucking teacher! I just laughed my ass off like I was insane or some shit. Everyone was scared like I was going to kill them.

Honestly, the fucking schools have zero security on their systems! Why the... fuck... don't they just get the students to report the vulnerabilities and give them benefits or extra marks or some shit?! <derp>We'll just expell you or send you to jail for 25 years.</derp> Like, WTF?! Pfft! Hahaha! Retards!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum