BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

February 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Help with this on 6/26/2014, 1:09 pm

Shadow@BWH

Okay I found this cg_cameraSpikeEnemyColor for Black Ops when I did it it gave me the value as 1 as the default. Should I change that or not this is where I get confused some people say change it to 8 but you guys are the experts in this I'm just trying to get it down right. (I over think things) I did the count 20 bytes after thing as well.

Camera Spike Enemy Color [Shadow@PSNPlaza]
054C4518 XXXXXXXX

Last edited by Shadow@PSNPlaza on 6/26/2014, 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Help with this on 6/26/2014, 2:52 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Can you divide 7 into 32? No. Can you divide 8 into 32? Yes! The Direct RAM Write you're using is 32 bits. Remember what Bully said? The correct address would be: 814C4518 If you know RGB and the division rule that Bully said, it would just be common sense. I don't know how you could possibly ever get 1 as the default, unless you're using a completely different RAM dump and one that isn't from a Call of Duty game, since no Call of Duty game has 1 as a default for that address. From now on, don't count 20, count 21 instead because some people might count inclusively, while others may not. Therefore, it isn't entirely accurate. I will update the tutorial when I get a chance. Wink

3 Re: Help with this on 6/26/2014, 3:01 pm

Shadow@BWH

Ugh that's what I thought at first I have it copied on my site. I'll fix it. I've gotta stop second guessing myself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum