BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer

LMFAO! He prolly got that off of TPB and was scammed and didn't even realize it! xD This is how brain-dead some N00bLeakers can actually be. A 5 year old could easily take an ISO which God knows what's in it and rename it to "Call of Duty Black Ops II Wii U.iso". And there's some brain-dead retards *cough*N00bLeakers*cough* out there that actually think it's real. I don't know how the fuck they think that it could even be used, whether or not it's real. Fucking retards!  Rolling Eyes  lmao2 

Link to the message:
bit.ly 1sXeEcd

Bully@WiiPlaza

The only reason to go to n00bstealers is to amuse on the super-retard mode going on and to feel like an abnormally smart person. xD

Shadow@BWH

There site is dying anyway admins, mods, coders, even graphic artists. Reason being in my eyes everyone who is on that site who claims to act smart and shit are just people with there heads shoved so far up there asses that they can brush there teeth with toilet paper. On top of that anyone who asks a question ither A never gets answered or B they get dissed for it and shit. Again mainly because there heads are to fucking swelled up. I'll admit it there are still a handful of people on the site who are okay and you could kick it with. In all of that is why I came here to learn instead of there. Granted I'm a pain and keep missing the easiest step ever with DVAR coding but at least I'm learning and you guys make it feel welcomed. Something that site lost a long time ago.This is a perfect example of what I was talking about -_-. bit.ly 1A536EM

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@Bully

That's exactly why I went there! xD

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Haha dumbass. I should rename my black ops iso and black ops 2 and say i got wii-u isos lmao.

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
@TheDetonator

Only if you want to look like a retard! xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum