BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kali Linux Compared To 8 on 7/8/2014, 3:34 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I'm running Kali Linux in an OS emulator with only 2048 MB of RAM and all I have to say is...

Spoiler:
HOLY FUCKING SHIT TITS!!! This fucking thing is 10,000x faster than my 8! I'm just blasting through websites! Took me LITERALLY 1 second to fully load this site, 3 minutes to FULLY buffer a 1 hour video, absolutely no lag whatsoever, etc. My 8 on the otherhand, 8092 fucking MB of RAM, approximately 5 - 8 seconds to fully load this site, 40 - 50 minutes to FULLY buffer a one hour video, very little to no lag at all. How the fuck is this even possible?! Thank you very much, BackTrack Dev Team! xD

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

2 Re: Kali Linux Compared To 8 on 7/8/2014, 8:04 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Linux is actually good, yeah. I never had a shitty time using it the short amount of time I bothered. It's free xD

3 Re: Kali Linux Compared To 8 on 7/8/2014, 8:27 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Yeah, I don't think I will be using it as or more than my main OS though. I prefer Windows over anything else.

4 Re: Kali Linux Compared To 8 on 7/8/2014, 8:28 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Me too, my Windows 8 is beast-mode.

5 Re: Kali Linux Compared To 8 on 7/8/2014, 8:38 pm

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
The only thing I want to change on my Windows 8 machine is a better GPU, preferably the AMD SAPPHIRE R9 290X 4GB GDDR5 and at least 16 GB of DDR3 RAM. You can never have enough RAM! Twisted Evil That GPU costs about the same price I paid for my computer. Shocked My CPU runs at 3.5 GHz, which is actually pretty good for me. The CPU is something you have to be EXTREMELY careful with when upgrading as you can easily fuck it up! You fuck up and there goes about $200 in the garbage!

6 Re: Kali Linux Compared To 8 on 7/12/2014, 10:29 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmfao!
Yesterday my dad told me how many sick apps Kali Linux has to mess with people in the same network and whatnot. I downloaded the ISO to boot with VirtualBox. lmao2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum