BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Unthankful douches... on 9/17/2014, 11:51 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

So I made an elaborate trailer video for the MK8Records channel and people have nothing better to do than hating and disliking.

Hey, someone put in a few hours and it's intended for newcomers yet people are douches about the fact that they didn't get rocket science or a professional trailer. Rolling Eyes

"This is gross"
"Hire a pro which has aesthetics"
"This is unnecessary"

Fine, no more well edited videos anymore and just the basic world record times with Mario Kart music since that's all you allow the channel to upload. Wink

Nobody appreciates shit on the Internet. The same with Wii codes pretty much.

What about getting nothing and leaving? YouTube should remove the dislike button. Like or fuck off. thumbsup

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 9/17/2014, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Unthankful douches... on 9/17/2014, 4:39 pm

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
do not worry, there are always people like that, as you said: "The same with Wii codes"... it's people who do not even know the purpose and effort that entails...

some of them are envious because they don't have mario kart, or worse, not even the Wii U

also you should not rely on the criticism of others, because you can be sure of what you do, and I'm sure that any more than one will be benefit.

the problem in many people is their pride and interest in these days, who can not even say "thank you".. they're involved in their own lusts... u.u

you can keep doing your work on what, and how you like it, and do not depend on the taste and approval of the others Wink

3 Re: Unthankful douches... on 9/18/2014, 12:28 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Sure, but this time almost half of the people were offended by a simple video they could've skipped.

When I did the same on my channel, feedback wasn't negative at all. And I thought the MK community wasn't as gay as the CoD one. xD

4 Re: Unthankful douches... on 9/18/2014, 1:53 pm

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
LOL, It's weird, because it would seem (I guess) that has to do with your reputation known as bully@wiiplaza when making comparison between channels...

anyway, you just ignore those comments and don't stop your good work for a few ungrateful fagots.

5 Re: Unthankful douches... on 9/18/2014, 11:32 pm

Bully@WiiPlaza

My mistake was that I didn't put the video as unlisted all along so that only people who have the link aka non-subscribers will see it and no more than needed :s

6 Re: Unthankful douches... on 9/19/2014, 2:57 am

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
Well, that's a good point of view, because the beneficiaries would be only the interested and trusted people... so...
Spoiler:
Troll
soldier lmao

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum