BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bully@WiiPlaza

Does anyone else sometimes have problems accessing the Internet randomly on Windows (8.1)? Since it happens to me on my laptop I made a program to automatically reset the network adapter.

This is basically the same as choosing disable and enable in the device manager. Wink

Important:
This has to be run as administrator. Right-click the .exe and choose "Run as administrator".

v1.1:
Monitors the network connection and resets it when connecting to the Internet failed. Only needs to be launched once and stays active in the background.

DOWNLOAD

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 12/23/2014, 10:16 am; edited 11 times in total

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I'd love to try it out, man! Very Happy

Bully@WiiPlaza

Shit, Firedrive isn't working. Why is it that all hosters I chose backstab me? Freefile, Jafile, Rapidshare and now this. Nothing is reliable anymore Neutral

Edit:
First post updated!

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Yeah, I posted a topic about Firedrive yesterday. It said they were doing maintenance, but today I got a 404 error. You can't even download anything from them either. If they're still down by next week, I'll be uploading my RAM dumps to another site, but that's the thing; I don't know who I'm going to choose next. Perhaps from now on we need to provide at least 2 links to downloads in case one goes down.

Bully@WiiPlaza

shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Yeah, I posted a topic about Firedrive yesterday. It said they were doing maintenance, but today I got a 404 error. You can't even download anything from them either. If they're still down by next week, I'll be uploading my RAM dumps to another site, but that's the thing; I don't know who I'm going to choose next. Perhaps from now on we need to provide at least 2 links to downloads in case one goes down.
Yeah, 2 - 3 links for the same thing should be plenty safe. Hosters suck. Rolling Eyes

Bully@WiiPlaza

Program updated to "Monitor" instead of "Resetter"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum