BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 N00bz will be N00bz on 10/4/2014, 3:16 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

How more n00b can you get? Not googling, wondering about an adf.ly link, wondering about a direct download rapidshare link? How did you turn on your computer again? Why do you want to cheat without knowing all that? Rolling Eyes

The link I was pointing him to:
Spoiler:

2 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/4/2014, 3:28 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Yeah, I saw that comment yesterday. It was funnier than hell. He doesn't really sound like a n00b, he sounds like a fuckin' retard. xD

3 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/4/2014, 3:54 am

XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

Haha he sucks i can run stuff on my computer all day never laggs its funny creat a class code manger my name mods stuff it funny XD:roll: Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

4 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/6/2014, 1:16 am

CH90

Expert 3D Animator
Expert 3D Animator
LOOOOOL
the next comment....

kj hunt: heyyyyy, my computer says it just has 5% of battery!!!! I'm going to buy another pc, can you wait for me pleaseeeee? stupid2

Spoiler:
Slap
Spoiler:
Troll

5 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/6/2014, 1:49 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Oh my God! Fuckin' retards these days. I know the 50s were a much more harder life, but at least the people back then weren't brain-dead retarded.

6 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/6/2014, 3:04 am

Shadow@BWH

That moment when you feel really bad for Bully lol!

7 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/24/2014, 6:47 pm

DO~NeGaTiVeX

You must Admit though, We were all like that at one point in our lifes.

8 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/25/2014, 2:17 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Oh yeah, of course! No one becomes a master or a professional at something without first being a noob.

9 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/25/2014, 6:16 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

It's funny to remember the first time I bothered hacking my Wii with the Twilight Hack. I was shivering when I heard "root of SD Card" and whatnot because I was struggling to follow tutorials on the subject. I never used an SD Card before and my English wasn't as good as now. My mark was a D and now it's basically A- lol.

It took me a week or so to install the Homebrew Channel. This was only 6 years ago. Now I'm beasting everything computer science related. xD

How did I get there? By having a strong will and working hard on what I wanted to do or reach like coding cheat codes or any program I may need. Wink

10 Re: N00bz will be N00bz on 10/25/2014, 8:25 am

DO~NeGaTiVeX

Lol, It took you 6 Days it took me 6 Months! Im the real N00B Hear Razz

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum