BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Latest topics
» Raptor CoDBO "Releasing" Stolen Wii Codes in 2017
Yesterday at 7:58 am by XxModZxX@WiiPlaza

» Random Value Write In Gecko Codes?
6/22/2017, 8:09 pm by SnB@BWH

» RAM Dump Pack
6/19/2017, 2:44 pm by SnB@BWH

» Mega started sucking
6/16/2017, 11:16 am by SnB@BWH

» Adf.ly Link Shortener
6/13/2017, 9:56 pm by Bully@WiiPlaza

» Some random RAM dumps I wanted to share
6/13/2017, 8:42 pm by SnB@BWH

» Magna Carta Cartel - Sleepy Eye June
6/12/2017, 11:51 pm by SnB@BWH

» Pokemon Battle Revolution Bad Eggs Fix
6/9/2017, 3:03 am by SnB@BWH

» Batushka - Yekteniya 1
6/7/2017, 4:54 pm by Modder~kid@BWH

» Black Ops II Modding PC Guide
6/6/2017, 6:57 am by Deluxe Batman@BWH

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 iPuppets In Top Form on 10/13/2014, 6:10 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Lmfaooooo, look at all those iPuppets thinking the same phone is way better because someone said it was the new iteration. No wonder they always line up like sheep for the new gayPhone lmao

2 Re: iPuppets In Top Form on 10/13/2014, 6:57 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
I remember you posted another topic about iSheep before. Fuckin' retards waste their hard earned money on the same thing. "Mahhhhh... I dus dut a new iPhone. I'm portant now cuz I haz iPhone 96S. I haz all iPhone fwum iPhone 1 tah iPhone 96S. Iz fasah and finnah than iPhone 95S." Hell, there was one time where I told a teacher that was using a gayPhone that she was a "fuckin' sheep". And I got sent to the principal's office and the principal threatened to suspend me, but give me another chance instead. Most people in this world are seriously fucked up! Oh well, if they want the NSA and hackers to hack their phones and spy on them and pay them $600 for the same fuckin' phone, then they can be known as a retard and do whetever the fuck they want!

Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

3 Re: iPuppets In Top Form on 10/13/2014, 7:07 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

Also, nude pictures stolen out of iCloud by hackers from celebrities. Deserved who is retarded enough taking them and thinking Gapple's security is unbreakable because nobody tried in the past Troll
http://www.ibtimes.com/icloud-nude-leaks-26-celebrities-affected-nude-photo-scandal-1692540

lmao2 Be careful with insider jokes though, some people may not get it.

Here's another video by the same dude if someone likes to watch too Wink

The price for a gayPhone 6 on amazon ranges from 700 - 1200 € which is about 887 - 1,500 $ stupid2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum