BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bluechip

First topic message reminder :

i tried looking onto your channel today, and your account has been suspended bully?

Bully@WiiPlaza

They get pissed at Wii hackers and they don´t really care about the Wii version in general. When there are issues, they take a lot of time to finally fix it or don´t ever.

The annoying wallglitch on seatown wasn´t patched for months and still works. People hide in there and shoot anyone in the middle of the map ._. You can´t damage them at all, not even with impact. I tried from every position...

Once again:
Map Packs and Killcam are NOT possible on the Wii using the default memory (except for reading from external harddrive or SD Card). It would be like suddenly having PS3 Graphics on Wii.

The Wii memory is too less to manage it. It´s only 512 MB (I think) and Map Packs would have about 800 MB already (Xbox). I always have space issues, just because of many savegames and a few minor (non Wii Ware/VC) channels. Rolling Eyes

Killcams need to record a few seconds of gameplay which doesn´t work on the Wii.

Hope that people finally get it:
There hasn´t been a recording function on Wii (for hardware reasons) and we won´t suddenly get one! Since Black Ops (right?) the camera switches to the person that killed you. That´s a good replacement for a killcam!

The Wii wasn´t designed for enormous memory consumption anyways. Everything has to be loaded from the ISO or game disk. Their "patches" are just minor adjustments of a few MBs.

Bully@WiiPlaza

pfd

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
well, at least youtube didn't permanently ban my computer from youtube (ip/mac)

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:well, at least youtube didn't permanently ban my computer from youtube (ip/mac)
They don´t, only google account (e-mail).

Bully@WiiPlaza

Activision took my 1 year old "Christmas Zombie Codes" Video down and gave me the first "copyright strike": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtCdT65ukkM

What the f*** is up with them? I only showed off the hacks and posted them in the description. I passed in a counter-notification, though. I won´t let them suspend me because of this s***.

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
yea activision is cracking down hard on black ops videos, you have to put this in the description of all black ops videos or activsion will nail you

Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Bully@WiiPlaza

If they don´t take me to court or answer within 14 days, I get the video back and the copyright notice is nullified. Activisiontards xD

Last edited by Bully@WiiPlaza on 7/14/2012, 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
yes, but you have to start putting that disclaimer so they cant pull s*** like that

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:yes, but you have to start putting that disclaimer so they cant pull s*** like that
I didn´t expect them to take it that seriously, though Shocked

Seth@WiiPlaza

Admin & Coder
Admin & Coder
they do, thats why they banned my account for my aimbot video. and they refuse to remove the strike

Bully@WiiPlaza

Seth@WiiPlaza wrote:yea activision is cracking down hard on black ops videos, you have to put this in the description of all black ops videos or activsion will nail you

Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."
I´ve placed this on my black ops videos that could be problematic. I got my second strike for an XP Lobby video, fucking damnit. I bet that I get suspended in a few days because of these Activision fags. At least I then was too beast for them and not anything else. I refuse to delete all of my Black Ops videos.

Oh well, if that happens, I never buy a game that has to do with Activision ever again. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum