BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I gave him a choice on 12/13/2014, 4:01 am

Shadow@BWH

I left a message on one of Dark-Anonyskid's credit stealing video's. The choice is simple. Ither admit to his bs credit stealing or I post video proof of it on all of his channels. So it's ither man up or sit back and continue to be a child.

My Comment

Code:
Do I really have to post video proof of you stealing credit for these code's? Or are you willing to just admit it. You have proven time and time again you can't code worth crap. I posted on the site a few weeks ago about you not know what code type's the name modifier's were for Black Ops. You posted some stupid comment on here a few hours later talking about messing with 06 and 07 code types trying to make it sound like you know what your talking about attempting to prove me wrong. But once again you failed beyond belief. So whats it gonna be you gonna admit you stole the credit or do I have to humiliate you on here as well? Your word play of renaming the code's to make it look like you made them and never released them is complete crap. If you weren't using word play to miss lead everyone that looks for these code's they would have found them and see you stole credit for them. Once again you fail completely. So I ask you once more whats it gonna be? You gonna come clean about your credit stealing or do I have to post video proof of it?

2 Re: I gave him a choice on 12/13/2014, 4:31 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

This skid honestly only wants attention. So far he's getting what he wanted. It's best to ignore his ass even though humiliating a dumbass is fun. I did it on a bunch of shit talking credit stealers from n00bleakers before in 2011 or so and many people agreed with me then lol. That might be one of the reasons why they're hating me even more after I owned their asses in terms of coding and humilated their poor excuse of calling themselves "coders" when all they did was porting or changing values and taking full credit for other people's codes.

3 Re: I gave him a choice on 12/13/2014, 1:59 pm

Shadow@BWH

Read his last comment lmao .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum