BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator


You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 5:13 am

Zodiac

avatar
Code Creator


No longer Anonymous.

2 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 5:43 am

SnB@BWH

avatar
Admin & Writer
I got in contact with one of his real life friends by using the info from the dox. He even told me that we got his real info. He asked me how the fuck we got it and I just told him "Dark-Anonyfag fucked with the best." I'm surprised how easy this was. He couldn't even dox us with us giving out half our real information and still got everything wrong. Dark-Anonyfag, if you're reading this, this is how you make a real dox.


_________________





Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

3 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 6:02 am

Zodiac

avatar
Code Creator
Hahahahahah, glad to see you confirming the numbers, I never did. thumbsup Can you go ahead and confirm darks number when you can? Thanks

4 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 6:15 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

avatar
 
 
Well, that's what happens if all information you gave us is connected with each other. See and learn how it's done skiddie Smile


_________________

5 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 6:46 am

DemCoDPo


Guest
Lol Damn

6 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 12:25 pm

Shadow@BWH

avatar
 
 
XD The dude has no balls. Told the skid it was gonna happen.


_________________

7 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 1:19 pm

Binary


Guest
Already grabbed the dude's info a while back when he was challenging me on the forum here lol.

8 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 1:36 pm

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Now all we have to do is wait for our dox xD.



Last edited by TheDetonator on 1/1/2015, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 1:38 pm

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
xD he said his mother's name is Hoe Nonymous, im done lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

10 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 2:29 pm

SnB@BWH

avatar
Admin & Writer
Don't you remember Detonator? We gang-banged his mom last night. That's why she's called Hoe Nonymous.

Spoiler:
Troll


_________________





Become my referrer on site above and earn me at least 5,000 satoshis, and I will give you codes for any game you choose. They pay me commission on what you earn. In other words: what you make yourself, you keep, and the site gives me 50% of what you have earned. PM me your Bitcoin address, so I can keep track of what you have earned for me. Once you reach 5,000 satoshis, I will PM you to let you know. Smile

11 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 2:42 pm

Binary@BWH

avatar
Uber Website Hacker and Mod
LOL!


_________________


++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.





12 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 3:55 pm

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
shitnbitch@BWH wrote:Don't you remember Detonator? We gang-banged his mom last night. That's why she's called Hoe Nonymous.

Spoiler:
Troll

Omg, done. soldier lmao

13 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 4:01 pm

Binary@BWH

avatar
Uber Website Hacker and Mod
XDDDDD join my IRC chat detonator.


_________________


++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.





14 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 4:22 pm

Shadow@BWH

avatar
 
 
Oh god he's gonna rant lile crazy about this. XD Watch his dumbass threaten to hax our site accounts and double spoof them so we can't get on anymore. Maybe if were lucky he will teach us how to send ourselves 100 messages on the site so we can be cool like him xD. Since your a complete idiot DARK-ASTROSKID I'm moking you just letting that tiny brain of yours know. I know thats a lot of big words but don't worry you'll be okay xD.


_________________

15 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 5:09 pm

TheDetonator

avatar
Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Binary@BWH wrote:XDDDDD join my IRC chat detonator.

I did but no one was there, isnt it #wealwayswin

Shadow@BWH wrote:Oh god he's gonna rant lile crazy about this. XD Watch his dumbass threaten to hax our site accounts and double spoof them so we can't get on anymore. Maybe if were lucky he will teach us how to send ourselves 100 messages on the site so we can be cool like him xD. Since your a complete idiot DARK-ASTROSKID I'm moking you just letting that tiny brain of yours know. I know thats a lot of big words but don't worry you'll be okay xD.

xD ya, watch him make a video about doxing us again.

16 Re: Dark-Skidnonymous Info Out on 1/1/2015, 5:34 pm

Binary@BWH

avatar
Uber Website Hacker and Mod
it's ##didiosboatnet


_________________


++Mentor++ wrote:We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek
after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color,
without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals.
You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us
and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the criminals.

Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is
that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like.
My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me
for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,
but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike.





Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum