BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Yes, I'm not fuckin' kiddin' you! The Pentagon has been breached by those Muslim fucks that call themselves ISIS. This is some extremely serious hardcore shit. If I were you, I'd sign up for your army and go to war or you won't have a motherfuckin' country left! These brain-dead faggot monsters are going to burn in hell. If their "God", Allah tells them to slit children's fuckin' necks, gas their own citizens, hang innocent people from buildings, behead women and children and post it on the Internet, what the fuck is that bastard Allah going to tell them to fuckin' do next?! We need to kill these fuckin' things, whatever the fuck they are cause they are certainly not human. We need to eradicate these stupid fucks once and for all!!!!

I say we should bring forth all our allies and do a massive invasion. More than literally 50x the amount of people we had invading the beaches 75 years ago. Jets, planes, tanks, drones, fuckin' EVERYTHING, just throw all our shit we got and more right at those fucks! They think cyber warfare will stop us? You'd be brain-dead to think so! The only thing that will stop us is taking our land! The only reason why they're stirring this shit up is because they want our land because it's more holier than their shitty piece of shit that they got for a country.

My plan:

No infantry, as planned before. But we need bigger, better weapons and armour in order to fight those fucks! No travelling to absolutely ANY country in the middle-east or any Muslim country such as Bangladesh, India, etc. Anyone caught trying or even saying they want to go over there, will be shot AND killed! Absolutely no nuclear weapons! Only vehicular, such as jets, tanks and drones. The fucks don't have any of the shit that we have, so eradicating them with machines would be much easier than using a pile of shitty soldiers, they'd just turn into mincemeat.

What's your thoughts and a plan that you would use if you could?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/12/us-cybersecurity-centcom-hack-idUSKBN0KL1UZ20150112

Google Cache of Pastebin Post

Saved Hacked Twitter Page

Zodiac

Code Creator

TheDetonator

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
My plan is to join the army either when i turn 18 or after i get out of college. If any of those Muslims with their fake god have a war with the United States on US soil, I'm gonna go and start a militia called KTM Militia. Kill the muslims Militia lmao . But in all seriousness, when are they gonna learn that towels are for bathing and washing, and not for wearing on our heads in public.

Shadow@BWH

When they learn to grow up xD in all honesty if your gonna do all this crap because you belive in some god and he's so great. Why then would you have to force people into it? Shouldnt they already just go omg hes so great lets worship him. They don't though you know why? Because that god is nothing more then the poster child of there world take over. Kinda how it was in the 100 years of our churches being twisted and running the place the king ended up being the poster child. In all this all it really is is a lust for power.

Bully@WiiPlaza

Their God is an excuse for being brain-dead and outcasts of any society. For what they've done due to imagination and bigotry they would deserve eradication from Earth.

However, it won't happen. Our world has become too pussy to take action. Rather forfeiting more innocent lives to terrorists than taking them out for good. angle

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum