BullyWiiHacks
Welcome dear guest! Very Happy

To start posting and being part of the community, you simply need to register an account or log into an existing one.

Be sure to check out disposable e-mail services, in case you prefer using one for this site instead of your legit address: http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/

If you do not wish to register at all, that's fine but there will be more advertisements. :/

You can see and download all content provided for regular members even without an account!

Your contributions will be greatly appreciated though, give it a shot and register today! thumbsup
BullyWiiHacks

Gaming, Modding & Programming

Important reminders:

- Click *HERE* for advanced forum search or check out the text field below on the front page for Google before posting
- NO support via private message (use the forum)
- Write meaningful topic titles
Site Translation
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Country Statistics
Free counters!
LaTeX Generator

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chillen on GTA5 on 1/13/2015, 3:19 pm

Shadow@BWH

Well here I am getting on I get into the story mode like I always do and the first thing I did was punch a cop. Well it being so long here I am running my ass off trying to get away with three stars forget I have god mode on xD. So I'm getting shot at by helis and fucking tanks and I can't for the life of me can't figure out why I'm not dying. I'm thinking that I'm just getting lucky that was until I stole a jet and crashed it. Then and only then did I realize what was going on xD 15 mins later. I then proceted to rob store and just blow up crap with inft ammo. That was my little way of "taking a break from life" xD

2 Re: Chillen on GTA5 on 1/14/2015, 12:55 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
This is why I "need" a motherfuckin' PS3! So, I can enjoy my life in a virtual world the way it was meant to be. Slittin' people's throats, flyin' helicopters, mowin' people down with a minigun, robbin' banks, etc. Hell yeah, niggas! xDDDDDD

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

3 Re: Chillen on GTA5 on 1/14/2015, 2:26 am

Bully@WiiPlaza

GTA may be fun and all but it gets very boring quickly to a point where you almost don't want to play it again. Beating people up gets old. At least for me. GTA5 might abstract a little from that so it's better. Smile

4 Re: Chillen on GTA5 on 1/14/2015, 2:48 am

SnB@BWH

Admin & Writer
Yeah, they added a shit tonne of new and much better things into GTA 5. Like playing with 3 different characters instead of one, online mode where you can make clans and level up, etc. I just can't wait to get a PS3 to play that game.

Alive; not dead. Dead to be alive.

5 Re: Chillen on GTA5 on 1/14/2015, 2:26 pm

Shadow@BWH

Lol It's a lot of fun I broke into the Army base and stole a tank and a jet both fully equipt with inft ammo xD Oh it was endless killimgs and terror xD.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum